𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕!!

Start from the beginning

Duke Phileo stared at his wife shaking his head 'no'.

Then, not even 15 seconds past before Duke Phileo is seen grabbing a wine bottle and 2 clear class cups as Annelise clapped her hands with a big grin on her face.

Annelise laughed and raised her fist in the air.

Annelise eyes sparkled as she watched her husband pour wine in the 2 clear glass cups as the strong wine scent spread through the room.

After Duke Phileo finished pouring he sat back down on the couch and reluctantly gave 1 class cup filled with wine to his wife.

Annelise grabbed the cup and the scent of the wine became stronger when it was near her.

Duke Phileo drank the wine as he glanced over at his wife and saw her drinking with a big grin.

Duke Phileo kept looking at her when she filled her glass cup again and after 3 cups he immediately noticed the flush look.

Duke Phileo stood up and took the wine bottle that Annelise was about to reach.

"No more." Duke Phileo said as Annelise stood up and tried to grab the wine bottle.

"More..." Annelise mumbled feeling her body warming up and her cheeks also warming up.

Duke Phileo shook his head and turned around to place the wine bottle back where he last got it.

Duke Phileo turned around after he placed the wine bottle away, and once he looked at her, he stilled. He looked away suddenly. "What are you doing?" he questioned her with a smoky, neutral tone.

Annelise was undressing, untying her night gown she wore since it was getting super hot for her and sticking on her body as it outlines her curves.

"It's hot, Phileo~" Annelise panted out as she managed to untie her night gown.

The entire day, Annelise shared with him made her inner thighs pool with heat, but his consideration made the flames spread throughout her body.

"Phileo, help me...it's hot~ I need..." Annelise was trying to speak as she felt her body burning up and her lady part becoming wet.

She watched as her husband fought for his last rational sense of self-control. He was losing, but still, he did not look at her. He was on edge.

Annelise couldn't take it anymore as she needed him right now. So, she took steps toward him, her night gown barely clinging onto her body. She came up from behind him, breathing hard. She wrapped her arms around his mid-torso, feeling his muscled stomach, his hard chest beneath her fingers. "I remember how hard you were," she said, her voice laced with honey in his ear. "Do you remember what you felt when you touched between my thighs?"

He turned his head slightly, his eyes coated with lust. "You were so wet," he answered.

"Hmm..." she hummed in reply. "For you, yes, I was."

☆☆☆
⚠️SMUT START!!

Annelise did not realize she was in the air again, but Phileo had swept her and carried her around to straddle his wait this time. His lips came crashing onto hers hard, his tongue penetrating and sweeping long strokes on the inside of her mouth.