Chapter 7: Jealousy

Mikasa's P.O.V

I didn't want to go to class. At least no any classes that I had with HIM. I felt so sad and alone. Like my world had just been shattered by a heartache.

I was at my locker getting ready for my next class, when suddenly Jean come over to me.

"Hey Mikasa!! Why are you so down today??" He said with a smile. "Nothing. I don't want to talk about it" I said coldly as I slammed my locker. "Oh ok well, i-i just wanted to ask you if maybe you wanted to--" Just then the bell rang and I had cut him off mid sentence. "Sorry gotta go. I can't be late." I said sarcasticly as I walked away to my next class.

Jeans P.O.V

"I finally have a chance with mikasa. She seems to be pretty pissed at Eren right now. Now's my chance to finally ask her out" I said quietly as I walked down the hall.

Then suddenly I crashed into something that shook me from my daydream. I looked up to see a certain suicidal maniac on the ground in front of me.

"Ugh. Watch where you're going dumbass" I yelled furiously. "Yeah whatever. Sorry Jean. Have you seen mikasa anywhere?!?" Eren said with a look of concern on his face. "No I haven't so just fuck off!!she doesn't want to talk to you anyway!!"I screamed as everyone in the hall turned to view our argument. " You know what, Jean. Mind your own business . Now where is she.!!" Eren yelled as he pinned me against the wall and picked me up by my collar.

I stayed silent and he let me go. He then walked away in the direction that mikasa had left.

( It is now lunch and Jean has sat beside mikasa)

Mikasa's P.O.V

"So mikasa" Jean said hesitantly and he began to slightly blush. "Would you maybe want to go out with me sometime?" He said nervously as he began to stare at me.

Just then I noticed Eren run into the cafeteria. I was still so angry at him and decided to make him feel the way he had made me feel.

"Sure" I answered. Jean began to blush in delight and almost let out a small girlish scream. I looked to make sure that Eren would see and gently kissed Jean on the cheek. Jean turned as red as humanly possible, whereas Eren began to turn red in anger.

I walked away to throw away my trash and then walked back to my dorm.

{ let me know what you guys think :D
I'll update again tomorrow. Please like and share. Leave a comment on what you think of my story so far. Thx a million;) }