chapter 6: Shattered

Mikasa's P.O.V

"Oh Armin why would Eren do something like this. Why would he hurt me this way. I don't understand." I said as i weeped passionately into my pillow.

"I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding. Eren wouldn't hurt you like that mikasa" Armin said, kindly smiling at me trying to lighten up the mood.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Mikasa. It's me. Eren. Please let me explain. Come on let me in"

"Armin. Please get rid of him. I have no intention of speaking to him now". I said angrily. "Ok" Armin said as he walked over to the door.

I saw armin and Eren talk and then they walked down the hall, leaving me to cry softly into my pillow.

Armins P.O.V

"Eren. How could you hurt mikasa like that!! You really hurt her. She's in her room crying her eyes out right now." I said irritatedly that eren could have done such a thing.

On the outside it looked like I was defending mikasa whole heartedly, but part of me was upset that even though Eren knew that I liked Annie, he kissed her. I felt a pain in my chest and could feel the stinging of tears falling down my cheek.

"Listen Armin, I didn't kiss Annie, Annie kissed me to try and keep me and Mikasa apart!!" Eren said, apparently upset.

"W-what?!?" I said, shocked by his sudden outburst. "Shit man I have to go tell mikasa what really happened!!" Eren yelled as he stood up to leave. "No Eren wait. Mikasa won't want to talk to you. Just go back to your dorm and wait till tomorrow once she's cooled down." I said. " well ok I guess" Eren said.

Normal P.O.V

The next day Eren tried to find mikasa and talk to her but she was avoiding him and didn't show up to various classes.

Everyone noticed that mikasa was a bit off, especially Jean.