chapter 5 :Broken

Eren's P.O.V

"Annie, what the hell are you doing!!!!!!" I said angrily. Just then I realized that it was mikasa who went running out of the cafetiria.

"Oh shit!!! Mikasa saw!!!" I said to myself as I made a fist and turned to Annie. "You bitch!!!You knew she would be here and you kissed me". I said as I looked at Annie furiously.

"So what. It's not like she liked you anyway right. I mean she's your sister. What do you even see in her" Annie said with a slight smile. " she's not my sister and I love her. Even if she doesn't feel the same it's no different I will always love her" I yelled. And with that I left to chase after mikasa .

I knew mikasa would probably be at her dorm by now. Damn it. I hope she's ok.

Annie's P.O.V

I felt a knot in my throat and tears begin to slowly roll down my cheeks as I watched Eren run after mikasa. "Why does he love her. Why . W-why doesn't he love...me." I said to myself in a hushed tone.

Then I realized that it didn't matter. Mikasa had already seen us kissing and probably wouldn't forgive Eren anyway.

I wiped the tears away and smiled slightly. I knew I had done what I had to, to keep Eren and Mikasa apart.

{ Hey guys I know sorry it's a short one. :) but I'll update either later today or tomorrow leave a comment and tell me what you think:D}