chapter 4 : betrayal

Mikasa's P.O.V

I was walking to class when suddenly Armin came charging at me as if he were holding in a shit or something. "Hey Mikasa. I have to ask you something!" He said cheerfully as he ran over to my side. " Sure what is it Armin" I said, not even giving it a second thought.

"Eren says if you can meet him in the cafetiria 5 minutes before lunch" he said trying to catch his breath. I felt my eyes light up and my cheeks burn. I pulled up my scarf to hide my blushing face and nodded to Armins request. Armin smiled and turned away happily. Was Eren finally going to ask me out?

Eren's P.O.V

"Damn it. What if she cant make it. What if she says no." I repeated to myself over and over worried that mikasa would cancel. Ah finally Armin. " Hey Armin. U-um w-what did she say?!" I asked nervously. Armin smiled and i knew that she had said yes. I felt my eyes water a bit over the emotion and my cheeks burned like hell. I was so happy.

Annie's P.O.V

Ok here it goes. I saw Eren sitting in the cafeteria alone. Now was my chance. I walked over to his table and took a seat across from him. "H-hey Eren" I said so nervously I could barely speak. "Oh hey Annie. Um did you see mikasa by any chance on your way over here." He asked looking sttessfully at the cafeteria door. "No I didn't. Why do you like her. I mean she's pretty much your sister anyway right." I said coldly. I could feel myself about to explode.

"I-its not like that. What do you care anyway." He said turning away from me. "Sorry it just slipped out" I said turning to look at the floor. "Hey look she's coming!!" Eren said excitedly.

I couldn't let them be together. I just knew that it would kill me inside. So I did the one thing I could, just before mikasa walked into the cafeteria, I leaned over and passionately kissed Eren on the lips. I felt my body tingle then go limp.

Mikasa's P.O.V

I walked into the cafeteria just as Armin had asked me to. But when I turned to look for Eren, my heart stopped. I felt a large knot in my throat and tears began to cascade down my cheeks. I ran away as fast as I could. Why would Eren be kissing Annie. Why. I ran back to my dorm and collapsed on my bed, crying softly into my pillow.

I couldn't believe it. I should have never let myself believe that eren liked me. He would never think of me as anything other than his overprotective sister. I cried loudly I guess because I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it, I saw Armin standing there. He asked me if I was ok and I explained to him what had happened.

"No way not Eren. Are you sure??." Armin said with a concerned look on his face. " yes he was kissing Annie" I continued to weep. I felt my entire world had just come crashing down around me.

{ ok so hey you guys let me know if you liked it. This is my first fanfic ever so let me know what you think and leave a comment thx. I'll update soon :)}