"Yeah, I'd say all of the above, but we can't do any of that 'til we find a way into the Upside Down." Nancy reasoned.

The redhead looked at the black girl, "Can you get your powers to do that?"

"I can do that?" June furrowed her eyebrows, she was finding out more about herself every day and it wasn't even by the people she'd expected.

"Yeah, everything would be way easier." Steve turned to Eddie who opened the bag of pretzels, "We had this girl. She had superpowers, alike to June's."

"Superpowers." Eddie cut him off, "Yeah, you mentioned her." his eyes traced from Steve to June and from June to behind her, "Hey, uh, Henderson's not, uh, cursed, is he?"

Steve assured him, "Cursed? No, no. He's fine. Mental? Absolutely."

"Boom!" Dustin yelled, startling everyone. His voice echoed a few times before he pointed at Steve, "Bada.. bada.. boom. I was right. Skull Rock was north."

Steve crossed his arms, "Seriously? You're serious?" Dustin hummed in confirmation, "This is Skull Rock. Okay?" Dustin hummed again, "You're totally, absolutely, 100% wrong! Right now!"

"Yes." Dustin confirmed, "And no."

June glanced at Eddie with a raised brow, he was already looking back at her, just as confused. Seeing his face, the brunette had to hide her snickers.

Steve ran his hand over his face, "Oh, my God."

Dustin took a compass out of his bag, he held it up in his hand, "This compass worked correctly when we left the Wheelers'. It was correct when we got in the car on Curly, but it started to slip the further east we went. Now it's way off. When I was leading us here, I wasn't wrong. The compass was."

"So you're just using faulty equipment. You're still wrong." Steve argued.

"Except it isn't faulty." Dustin held his finger up, "Do you remember what can affect a compass?"

"An electromagnetic field." June answered, she was confused by her own answer. Such a force was practically impossible, "But it'd have to be extremely strong, how's that possible?"

Dustin widened his eyes, she couldn't have known, could she? Thing is, June just read a lot of things, once when she was bored, she read a whole book about said electromagnetic fields. It was the most boring thing ever, but it stuck with her.

"Sorry. I must've skipped that class." Robin raised her eyebrows.

"When there's an electromagnetic field around that's so powerful, it can change the course of a compass." she explained.

Dustin nodded, "So either there's some super big magnet around here, or.."

"There's a gate." Lucas concluded.

"But we're nowhere near the lab." Nancy reasoned.

The lab. It sounded terrifying to Juniper, knowing she probably lived there without having known it. Yeah, she knew the Hawkins Laboratory, but she and her friends saw it more as something that - when it gets abandoned - could be used as a place to chill.

"But what if, somehow, there's another gate?" Dustin pondered, "A gate that we don't know about. It'd have to be smaller. Way less powerful."

"Snack-size gate." Robin's raspy voice pointed out.

Steve still didn't know shit, "How? Why?"

"No idea. All I know is that something, or someone, is causing this disturbance and the last time we've seen anything like it, it was a gate." Dustin enunciated, switching glances with June in the middle of his sentence. He couldn't help but wonder if her finding out about having powers had anything to do with this, "And I hope it is because then we'd have a way to Vecna. And a shot at freeing Max from this curse."