The car

The next day Robin woke up she got dressed and went out to grab some breakfast she thought about last night. She tried the whole morning to forget about it but she couldn't so She decided to call Steve.

"Hi it's Robin"

"Oh hi Robin! What's up?"

"Can you come over you have to help me"

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"I can't tell you just come over"

They hung up and Steve jumped in his car and drove to Robin. When Steve got there they sat down in the living room.

"So what did you want me to help you with?" Steve asked curiosly

"It's more like I need your advice" Robin said and looked down on the ground

"Okey what kind of advice?"

"What do you do if a girl that you like starts to spread rumors about you and then show up at your place just to tell you how much she loves you?"

"Robin"

"Yeah " Robin looked up at Steve

"Forgive her" he sighed

"But how?"

"Look Nancy can be a bitch sometimes but when she loves, she loves hard don't throw that away"

"How did you know it was Nancy ?"

"Please I've seen how you guys looked at each other plus I heard about the fight"

"Are you upset about it?" Her heart was raising

"Nope I mean she's my ex but she's in the past and I treated her bad. If it was another girl I would tell you that she's not serious with you and that you should move on" he sighed and looked down

"But Nancy I know she's serious about it I just know, so just fix the problem"

"Yes I want to but I don't know how?"

"Okey so just write her a letter telling her to meet you at that parking lot near her and you can borrow my car"

"And when I meet her what do I do?"

"Just tell her or do what feels right. Dustin told me that he was gonna go over to mike so I'll ask him to give the letter to Nancy "

"Alright" she smiled

Later that day at wheeler's

"Hi Nancy a friend told me to give you this"

Nancy took the card and asked "who is it from?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you" he smirked

Nancy rushed up to her room and opend the letter

"hi nance be in the parking lot around 10pm I need to talk to you"

Nancy knew who it was from but what would Robin do? She ran to the parking lot, she saw a tall girl leaning against a car, it was Robin. She felt how nervous she got and told herself it couldn't get worse then it already had.
They jumped in the car and didn't say a word to each other Robin just drove. They stopped outside a park. it was dark and no one was out this late. Nancy looked down and then Robin said

"Um I just wanted to say that i am sorry for hitting you"

"You don't have to apologize I needed it"

It was silent

"I was just so angry with you and I didn't know what to do.... And I still don't know what to do"

"Yeah I get that" she giggled akwardly

"I just .... She sighed "I just want to be with you"

"I want to be with you too more than anything" nancy whispered

They looked each other in the eyes and Robin leaned in for a kiss and started to make out. Nancy got on top of Robin on her lap in the passenger seat. She grinded against robins jeans and let out soft moans. Robin took down the seat and motioned to Nancy to sit in her face.

"Oh god" Nancy bit her lip and breathed heavily

As she felt robins tongue lik her wet cunt

Robin had a tight grip around her tighs, licking her slowly feeling all the wetness streaming down her mouth. Then they moved back to the backseats Nancy got down with her head above robins crotch and started to unbuckle Her jeans. When the pants were off Nancy started to please robin.As she moved her hand to start rubbing the girls temple she felt Robin reaching for her other hand and holding it tightly.

"Oh fuck .....it's so good" Robin breathed out

She pushed two fingers in her and Robin slapped her hand across her face and moaned loudly.

"Oh... ahhhh" she moaned

Nancy hit all the right spots and heard Robin nearly scream "oh fuck I think.... I thi- .. I'm gonna .... Cu-"

Nancy felt how robins walls started to tightened around her two fingers

Robin eventually came and they breathed out, Nancy wiped away the liquid from her mouth.
She looked up on Robin and they both started to laugh

"Well that was something different" Robin giggled

"Yeah hahah"
They put their clothes back on and jumped to the front off car.

"Robin?" She looked at the blond girl

"Yes?"

"I would love to stay with you for the night but I can't"

"Okey?"

"So I wondered if you can maybe come over to me tomorrow and eat dinner and sleep over with me"

"Like with your family and shit?"

"Yes? Is it a problem?"

"No no no I just I don't know how to act or what to do"

"You just have to be yourself and eat dinner, my mom would love to meet my new girlfriend"

"Girl friend?" She asked, did nancy mean?

"Yeah I mean girl friend like your my friend that is a girl I can't tell my mom that your my girlfriend"

"Am i your girlfriend?"

"If you want to ?"

Robin threw herself at nancy and said "he'll yeah I want to be your girlfriend!!!"

I hope you liked it. I love feedback so if you have something to say negative or positive I would  gladly hear it. I'm sorry if it's messy or hard to read English is not my first language but I at least tried :)