Sleigh ride 

( btw since there are two jacks now Jack Frost will be called jack and jack Skellington will be called Skellington )

Skellington was so excited watching the yetis preparing the sleigh it's been a while since he went on his Christmas fiasco. " look I'm not going to ride on some dinky." Skellington heard Jack said which was just in time for North's sleigh to come out being pulled by his powerful reindeer." Ok just one ride." Skellington smiled and jumped in next to north. " I'm not getting into that death trap I'd rather us my tunnels." Skellington laughs as north pulls bunny into the sleigh." Buckle up!" Bunny panic's." There's no buckles!" Skellington smiled as the sleigh runs through the ice tunnel." Do you want to do a loop." Skellington hopes he does." Do you want carrots."

When they where I the sky Skellington noticed jack standing on the edge of the sleigh talking to bunny when he flew off Skellington laughs at jacks trick. North brings out a snow globe Skellington always wanted to examine them to see how they worked but he could never get his hands on one. It only took them straight to tooth's palace but something was terribly wrong there was black horses flying everywhere ." There taking the fairy's!"Skellington pulled out his soul robber and turning the end to a Mace and started to try and hit them but they where moving to fast for him to hit.

" Jack take the rains!" Skellington didn't know why north gave the rains to the boy when he has experience in riding a sleigh but knowing north he just wanted to fight and wasn't thinking straight. Skellington and north broke some of the black horses and tooth boxes fell into the sleigh." There stealing the teeth!" Skellington hears bunny shout angry fills he lost his memory once. Losing memories is a sore subject to Skellington how could pitch take others!