The call

It was seven months till Halloween and the mayor was bombarding jack skellington with questions about what they where going to do. Right now jack, the mayor, and zero where discussing plans for Halloween in the town hall when sally came bursting into the building." Jack!" Jack rushed over to his wife in an Instant." Sally dear are you ok are the kids ok?" " where fine jack I had a terrible visions here was the moon and then a dark shadow and consumed everything." Dread filled jack's bones suddenly zero Barked getting all there attention pointing outside The northern lights appeared in the sky." What ever you so the Guardians need to be called. I need to go dear you watch over the place while I'm gone." Sally nodded and kissed jack." Please be careful jack." And with that jack and zero ran grabbed his soul robber ( a green slim that's around Jack's  wrist when attacking jack uses it like a ribbon and when attacked the end changes to a scythe or  a mace it is jacks mane weapon in the game oogie revenge) and headed to the holiday doors and jumping into the one shaped as a Christmas tree.

Jack and zero where the last Guardian to enter the poles bunny was painting a egg Easter was coming up, tooth was zipping around taking about teeth and sandy trying to stay awake. North approached them." Welcome welcome do you want cookies egg nog." Bunny spoke first." This better be good do you know that Easter is coming." " pitch was here." Horror filled jacks bones Sally's vision started to make sense. The others try to argue that north was wrong but then jacks voice cuts throw." Sally had a vision of darkness enveloping the moon." The others stopped arguing and looked at him." Well her vision was wrong." Bunny said anger filled jack." Sally's vision are never wrong." Now all of them where arguing.

The only reason they stopped arguing was when sandy ringing and elf and pointed to the moon." Ah man in moon why didn't you say a sandy?" Sand blow out of sandys ears. The moon shows a picture of pitch." He is back." Jack and north couldn't help but say I told you so." What to we do old friend?"  A crystal came up from the ground." A new Guardian! But we are doing just fine with the five of us!" Jack huffed jack just hoped that this new guardian had a better time than he did when he first joined. Then a young boy with a blue hoodie and shepherd staff appeared." Jack Frost." " frost don't care about children all he dose is freeze pips!" Bunny yelled." Bunny you gave me a chance and I've always wanted to know how he makes every snowflake different." Bunny glad at him." Frost is many thing but he is not." " a Guardian." North finished with hope in his voice.