"We can cut already baked cake as well ", Shivaay said

"No. That would be my gift for you so please ", Anika said, she know like she was always waiting for his gift and thought day and night about his present, even though he must be thinking. She doesn't want to break his heart, even if it is for little things. His happiness and smile matter the most.

"Ok ", Shivaay said

"Thank you ", Anika said. Shivaay broke the hug and placed Anika's left hand on his waist and right hand on his shoulder. Anika got confused seeing his behaviour

"What are you doing?", Anika asked

"Will you dance with me? I mean... Can I have the pleasure to dance with you?", Shivaay asked and chuckled at himself as he forgot how people ask for a hand when he looked into her eyes. He still gets nervous when he looks into her eyes.

"But I never danced with someone like this", Anika said

"Yes like I do it daily hana? From birth? I am very talented in it", Shivaay replied sarcastically. Anika looked down to hide the fact that she is laughing at herself. Shivaay dancing that too with someone is itself a joke, how can she think like he must be knowing how to dance?

"Ok understood. Yes I will", Anika said

Anika gave one hand to him with a smile and placed her other hand over his shoulder, Shivaay intertwined their fingers and held her waist from another hand. Anika felt shivers running through her body, she doesn't know why she is nervous now. She is comfortable with him, he is comfortable with her then why does this nervousness come from? She is thinking about what he will think if she is unable to dance properly when she knows he is also new and will never judge her.

"In Which song we should dance?", Shivaay asked. Anika felt a little relaxed hearing him.

"Thank God he is another idiot like me who doesn't know anything", Anika thought

"Let's watch the video and song both", Anika said. Shivaay nodded and started searching for the song. Anika suggested the "Enna Sona " song

"This song is for you by handsome husband", Anika said, Shivaay blushed hearing her compliment which made her happy

"For you as well", Shivaay said. After watching the video they both played the song.

(English meaning and lyrics of the song are there in the YouTube video)

Enna Sona kyun Rabb ne banaya
Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya

Aavan javan te main yaara nu manavan
Enna sona, enna sona
Enna sona o...

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya
Enna sona o...
Enna sona o...
Enna sona, enna sona...

Shivaay again intertwined their fingers and pulled her closer through her waist. Anika placed another hand on his shoulder to protect herself from falling. She is confused because this was not the starting. In starting the boy and girl came close slowly but here he decreased the distance fast and they both are just swaying according to To beat. When another line started then Shivaay slowly danced with her.

Kol hove te sekh lagda ae
Door jaave te dil jalda ae
Kehri agg naal Rabb ne banaya
Rabb ne banaya, Rabb ne banaya

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya
Aavan javan te main yaara nu manavan

Enna sona, enna sona...
Enna sona o...

Shivaay pushed her away, in actual Shivaay just removed her hand from his shoulder and stepped away for further steps but Anika felt like he pushed her by hearing the lyrics of the song. She kept looking at him, Shivaay gestured for her to come towards him. Anika remembered steps and twirled back in his arms which feels like the safest place on earth now.

Shivaay picked her up and twirled her, he thought Anika will stop him in this step but she didn't which made him believe that she is comfortable in this step as well, and believed he will not let her fall to the ground. At first, he forgot his steps when she came close to him but then he thought to create his steps.

Taap lagge na tapdi chandri da
Saari raati main oss chidkavan
Kinne dardan naal Rabb ne banaya
Rabb ne banaya, Rabb ne banaya

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya

Aavan javan te main yaara nu manavan
Enna sona, enna sona
Enna sona o...

Shivaay held her finger, Anika placed another hand on her back and twirled. Then came back in his arms again. Shivaay intertwined both of thier hands together and swayed both hands one by one. Then in the end he pulled her in a back hug and started to sway on beats again. Anika felt like the song ended so soon, the same goes for Shivaay. Shivaay kissed her back, Anika shivered and clutched her saree tightly, she realised her mistake now. Why she didn't change after coming back?

"C... Can we dance again? ", Anika asked. Shivaay didn't hear her so kept quiet.

"Shivaay?", Anika called his name again. Shivaay hummed and turned her to her

"Yes?", Shivaay asked

"Can we go out to have something? Or you are tired?", Anika asked

"We will go out after 5 minutes. I am here to enjoy. After this trip, my life will become the same life before. Daily office with few holidays which are of no use", Shivaay said. He wanted to make fun of her hunger but his heart didn't let him ruin their happy time.

"It's been a year and my life took a 360⁰ turn. Last year the guy who used to say marriage is not a success is trying his best to secure this relationship. A guy who never believed in love is in love that too within a year", Shivaay said

"I thought you will take time but I am happy that you did not and I know about your feelings", Anika said

"I know but still I want to tell you how important you are to me", Shivaay said

"I know Shivaay. Instead, you should ask me if I am changed or not?", Anika said

"You are the same as you were. I stopped talking with mom Anika what if she called you there? Because I changed company ", Shivaay asked

"Aare she is happy. She told me yesterday ", Anika lied

"Liar", Shivaay said. He knows she is lying but this lie didn't hurt him, instead made him smile and she always tries to keep him happy. She always fills the lack of love in his life, he stopped missing his mother from the time Anika took his heart. He doesn't cry thinking about his mother anymore.

He doesn't know if he is right or wrong here but nowadays his mother's suffering doesn't haunt him. Neither of those nightmares disturbed him. His heart still feels pain when someone talks about his father and shows their doubt over him. After meeting Anika he understood no one has the right to judge him and talk about him. He is unique, she made him believe that he is different.

This bond in which they were tied a year ago is now not only a bond but a promise to stay with each other in every problem.

"Mom see your son is calling your daughter law liar in the temple. Ask him if he saw my dream?", Anika said and looked toward Shivaay from the corner of her eyes. She can feel his pain as this is the bond from which he used to run away and now he is celebrating it. She will try to keep his mood cheerful today.
_______

Hiee guys ❤️❤️
Do take care of yourself and your health. Eat healthy and every meal as these days I have seen many people getting typhoid.
Stay happy and safe🥰🥰