"And that's why you want to talk to Elias?" the sheriff questioned.

Scott said, "Yeah. We think he might be able to help us figure it out. Maybe he knows what we're looking for."

Sheriff Stilinski took the photo back from Scott. "Now is this someone your age?"

"Yeah, I..." Scott paused. "I think they were my friend. Maybe they were one of my best friends. And they might have been Stiles' friends, too. Maybe they were more to him."

"I guarantee you my father can't help you."

Lydia narrowed her eyes. "Can't we try?"

"Scott, Stiles, Lydia, he lives in a nursing home three towns over. Hasn't had a visitor in years."

Lydia asked, "Would I be able to use your bathroom?"

Micah nodded and smiled. "Sure."

Lydia walked slowly down the hall deep in thought.

Micah's voice caught her attention. "Lydia? Did you find it? The last door on the left."

Lydia placed a hand on the door. "Found it."

Instead of going in, she stood against the opposite wall for a moment and closed her eyes.

The teens left the Young home and Liam met up with them and asked, "So what do we do since Stilinski said no?"

Scott sighed. "Well-"

"But you're going to anyway?"

"Yeah."

Liam shifted nervously. "Or you could stay here and help me convince Gwen she's in danger."

Scott shook his head. "It's not your job to convince her. It's your job to keep her safe."

Malia shrugged. "Just kidnap her."

"We'll be back later after we talk to Sheriff's father."

Liam frowned. "Okay. What if the Ghost Riders show up?"

"Then you'll handle it, Liam. And look, you're not alone. You've got Mason and Corey and Hayden. Okay? Just find a safe place for Gwen and keep her there."

"Any suggestions?"

"It doesn't matter as long as she's safe."

"Kidnap her," Malia repeated.

"Don't kidnap her."

They made their way to the nursing home where Elias Stilinski was.

Scott looked up at the building. "I can't believe we're about to break into a nursing home."

Stiles pursed his lips. "Anything to get this Tabitha back."

Malia nodded and picked up her pace. "After the orderlies at Eichen House, pretty sure we can handle some nurses."

She slammed the nurse's head on the desk and locked him in a closet.

The teens walked into the day room and found an old man listening to old trumpet music. He turned and asked, "Yes? Is it time for my medicine?"

"We don't have your medicine," Malia replied bluntly.

The man's face fell. "Oh."

"Are you Elias Stilinski?" Lydia asked.

"I am."

"I'm Lydia Martin. Do you know who I am?"

Elias frowned. "Should I?"

Scott spoke up. "Hey, Mr. Stilinski, we're looking for somebody who might be named Tabitha."

Stiles walked up to him. "You went by my nickname in the Army, right?"