(As usual, I'm not writing it out, but Lydia finds out about the Beast. I wanted Tabitha to be part of this chapter, so enjoy the short length. I'll post a second and third chapter, due to the next one being relatively short, to make up for this extremely short one.)

Stiles, Hayden and Tabitha carried an injured Liam into a classroom. Tabitha studied the wounds covering his chest and stomach. They were deep and ragged.

He wobbled and Hayden and Stiles laid him down.

Liam grunted. "I'm okay. I'm fine."

"What?" Hayden asked. "Is it bad?"

"No," Liam replied.

Stiles looked between the younger teens. "Very."

Hayden gave a slow nod. "Okay. Okay."

Liam coughed and asked, "What do you guys usually do when this happens?"

Stiles lifted a hand. "Oh, I usually pass out. And I still think I might do that."

"Stiles!" Tabitha said, glancing at him. "Sit down, okay?"

He glanced at her. "I'm okay. Okay. Scott did this with pain. He could trigger it."

"Pain makes you human," Tabitha explained.

Hayden frowned. "He's already in pain."

Stiles nodded. "Right, okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain."

Liam groaned and Tabitha gave Hayden a reassuring nod. "Take away his pain."

Hayden kissed him and the black lines appeared as his pain disappeared.

Liam chased after Scott, worried about his alpha's injuries. Scott ignored his pain.

They found out that Mason was the Beast and Tabitha let out a frustrated sigh. It was always the nice kids.