The terrain in this picture is not complicated. The difficulty is that point A and point B are completely two types of play. Which side to attack and which side to defend during the game is a great test for the commander's adaptability.

The second map of Qingyang Airport is also a medium-sized map. There are two blasting points, the terminal building and the apron. It is a three-dimensional double-layer map. The apron has a wide field of vision, which is easy to defend and difficult to attack; the internal passages of the terminal building are complicated, and it is easy to attack and difficult to defend.

The third Disneyland Relic is a large-scale blasting map modeled after the real Disneyland. The distance between the two blasting points is very far. Luck is also very important to play such a large map. Choose A or B. If you just stagger with your opponent, the bandits will easily win, and the police will lose the game because they are too late to support.

Everyone followed the coach through the map together, how to turn the road, how many places to hide, and which is the best shortcut to the blasting point… Jiang Shaoyu led the national team "tour group" to dig through the map for details. And let everyone play hide-and-seek with the regulars in groups to deepen their impression of the map.

The 4 hours of online training were all about new maps, and the players also had a general impression of the new maps. Jiang Shaoyu handed over the lineup on these maps to the tactical team for analysis and discussion.

***

The next afternoon, Jiang Shaoyu was reading documents in the office when team leader Yu Mingxiang suddenly knocked on the door and came in.

Jiang Shaoyu wondered, "Sister Yu, what's the matter?"

Yu Mingxiang sent him a WeChat ID and said, "The team leader in Singapore found me and said that he wanted to make an appointment with the Huaguo team for a practice match. I don't know if you'll agree or not. Let me ask you. This is their coach's contact information. You can always add him if you want."

Jiang Shaoyu was slightly startled. "Singapore?"

He searched his memory and quickly remembered that the coach in Singapore was named Zhang Yuqing, who was of Chinese descent. At that time, in the semi-finals of the Asian Championships, after the Huaguo team defeated Singapore 3:1, the opponent also took the initiative to shake hands with Jiang Shaoyu to express congratulations.

Singapore's performance in the World Series is mediocre, but it still has some influence in the Asian region. In this Asian Championships, they finally won the third place. Netizens in Singapore should be satisfied with this result? Therefore, Singapore's coach Zhang is not too hostile to Jiang Shaoyu, and he also took the initiative to make an appointment for a practice match.

Formal practice matches are what the players need most.

In team practice, everyone knows each other too much, just like left and right fighting each other, often covering up a lot of shortcomings. Only in the external practice game, when all players play it as an official game, can they see the problem of team cooperation.

Jiang Shaoyu had thought about finding some countries for a practice match for a while. Unexpectedly, Singapore came first, which was exactly what he wanted.

Jiang Shaoyu immediately picked up his phone and sent a verification message over, adding the other party as a friend. The other party quickly sent a handshake emoji, saying, "Hello Coach Jiang, are you busy training recently?"

Jiang Shaoyu: "Well. I heard from our team leader, do you want to make an appointment for a practice match?"

Coach Zhang has been coaching for many years, and he is 6 years older than Jiang Shaoyu. Jiang Shaoyu's attitude is very polite, and he is not arrogant because the Huaguo team won the Asian Championships.

Gold Medal Coachजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें