Chapter 43

"Baby," she whispered as she crouched down to be level with his face. "I need you to listen to me okay?" He nodded his head and hummed letting her know he was paying attention. "Jin is going to spank you 15 times," he whimpered and started to squirm. She reached out and pet his head to soothe him. "I know baby, but you know why you are being punished."

"I know," his voice came out whispy and soft.

"Once he is done you are going to watch my little show. Jin is going to get this remote," she held it up to show him before handing it to Jin. "It controls this," then she showed them the vibrator. "I'm going to ride this right in front of you two. But you are not allowed to touch yourself at all. Jin will be able to control the vibrator and partially my pleasure. He WILL be allowed to touch himself. But if you touch yourself in any way, we'll start this all over again. Do you understand?"

He started to whine, wiggling in Jin's lap. "This is going to be hard on him, he's already humping my leg and all you've done is tell him what you are doing."

"Baby, can you handle this punishment?"

"I.. I think so."

She cooed at him, petting his hair and face so softly. "Of course you can, you are my sweet baby who is so good for me. Do you remember the colors?"

"Green good, yellow wait and red stop."

That earned him a soft kiss on both cheeks, right on the corner of his mouth making him gasp and whine more. "Such a good boy," she looked up at Jin, "please begin."

"Gladly," he squeezed Tae's right cheek harshly before he pulled back and landed his first strike. It was loud, the sound reverberating off the walls. But it still wasn't as loud as Tae's cry. "Count Baby, you know the rules."

"One," Tae gasped.

Jin continued with his assault, turning Tae's cheeks from their usual tan to a light pink and then to a bright red. "You are taking this so well Baby, I'm so proud of you." His coos were in such contrast to the harsh hits he was landing on Tae's backside.

"Color Baby," I asked softly between the 10th and 11th hit.

"Green," he sobbed so brokenly.

Sky looked to Jin for reassurance, she wasn't sure if they'd lie about their colors or not since this was completely new for them. "He's fine, he's always like this I promise." He continued his assault and when he was done, Tae's entire body sagged against the mattress underneath him. He was openly sobbing but Jin kept reassuring her that he was fine. "Baby, I need you to sit up. Your punishment isn't over."

Tae whined and cried louder but he did as he was told, he was positioned onto the bed where he'd have the perfect view of what Sky was going to do. She stuck the vibrator onto the floor and looked at Jin, "you have permission to touch yourself and use the remote as you see fit. You can make me cum, edge me or never let me off. The choice is yours."

He bent down and pinched her chin, "can you handle it Baby? If I bring you to the edge over and over again."

Jin was trying to assert his dominance and while it was hot as fuck, Sky wouldn't let him win that easily. "I can handle anything you throw at me. But remember, this is a punishment for Tae and a reward for you for helping. So the longer you make this last, the more tortured he gets and it might result in him being punished again."

His fingers pinched harder, bringing her face closer to him. His breath brushing across her lips, "but Baby, that is the plan." He pulled back and turned Tae's chair to where he could see both of them, "you may begin." His legs were spread wide, his lap looking like the perfect place to sit. He pulled his very hard and very large dick out of his pants, his hand fisting the base and holding it there, not even moving.

He truly was waiting for a show and for some reason that made Sky really fucking wet. She smirked at him as she lowered herself onto the massive fake cock below her. Playing up her moans and whimpers for the two. Yes, it felt good. But this was more for them, to torture Tae a bit and rile Jin up. Her head was thrown back as she started to bounce up and down quickly. "Ah ah ah, mmm so good. It fills me up so well."

Jin grunted as he started moving his fist up and down his cock, going as fast as she was on the toy she was using for her pleasure. He grabbed the remote and turned it on about halfway, her entire body shuddered as she cried out in pleasure. "Doing so well for me, show me how you ride a dick little mate."

Her hips bounced faster, her cries getting more breathy yet loud. Jin looked over at Tae, his eyes were on Sky and his tentacles were already out. He'd touch himself soon and this would all start again. He clicked the remote again, adding more vibrations for her. As she started to circle her hips he watched Tae and once his tentacles got to work Jin stopped her toy. She started to protest. He pushed his pants off, no point keeping them on when he's this hard, it's just painful. "Sorry little mate, our baby needs another round of spankings for not listening."

"No, no please I'll be good I promise," Tae cried out pitifully.

Jin sat down on the bed and pulled him over his lap, their erections rubbing against each other making them both moan and groan. "I know you will baby, but it seems like you need a little reminder first." He looked at Sky her chest heaving up and down as she was fully sheathed onto her toy, "and you little mate, what's your color?"