Chapter 1: Like a Shooting Star

Percy Jackson has had a very long summer, what with the Sea of Monsters as well as the fact that Thalia was back and alive.

Annabeth was happy and Grover was too, and Percy couldn't be more happy fir both of them, as he was sure it was a relief to have her back, however, once she fully regained consciousness, they did have to inform her about the whole... Luke's situation, which he could tell, struck her hard.

Even worse, both he and Thalia would have to stay at Camp for the rest of the summer, or else Luke and the Demi-Gods with him, plus the other monsters, would target them.

But enough about the bad news, some good news was that Tyson had gone down to his dad's domain to work for him there, which Percy was happy to hear, he hoped that he would have a good time, but Percy still felt a little saddened by his departure, but he was sure he'd see Tyson again.

Next to that, everything was working out, and while they still had Luke and Cronus to worry about, Percy was taking a break after a long adventure, now sitting on the beach and looking up at the stars.

"There you are, Percy,"

Percy's head turned around, only to see Annabeth standing behind him. He smiled at her before responding, "Hey, Annabeth" he greeted.

Annabeth walked over and sat down next to him, "What are you doing out here?" She asked.

Percy looked back up to the sky, "Just relaxing," He replied, "definitely need it after everything recently," He told her.

Annabeth nodded in agreement, "I feel you there," she replied with a long sigh

Percy looked at her with a raised brow, "Thalia, how's she doing?" He asked.

"So far, she's doing good, Grover and I had to fill her in on everything she's missed, but she's taking it all pretty well... for the most part," She replied.

"Luke?"

Annabeth nodded.

Percy let out a sigh, knowing a little how Thalia had felt. He had trusted Luke a long time ago, he was a mentor to Percy when he first came to Camp Half-Blood, but after everything he did with Thalia's tree and in the Sea of Monsters, Percy would not forgive him. Percy then quickly put those thoughts aside and looked back to the starry sky, and when he did, he noticed something that was not normal. It looked like a shooting star and appeared as if it was coming closer to them. Percy nudged Annabeth and pointed at the object flying toward them. Both quickly stood up, ready to run should it hit the beach, however, while the object was getting closer, it was not going to hit the beach but instead struck the sea.

"What was that!?" Annabeth asked.

"How am I supposed to know that!? Wouldn't you know!?" Percy asked.

Annabeth looked at him with a raised brow, "Why would I know!?" Annabeth asked.

"You the Daughter of Athena if I recall!" Percy replied.

Annabeth groaned, "Whatever! Look, just go check what it is!" 

"Why me!?"

"You're the only one who can technically breathe underwater!"

"Fine!"

Percy ran into the water, but as always, he didn't get wet, as a bubble of air surrounded him and he moved toward where he was sure the object fell into the water. Annabeth watched as Percy was fully submerged under the ocean. Annabeth waited with anxiety, wondering what had fallen into the ocean and hoping she had not just sent Percy to his doom.

After a few minutes, Percy suddenly shot out of the water with someone's arm around the back of his neck, and Percy dragged whoever it was with him.

"Annabeth! Could you help me? Quick!" Percy cried.