Ishita moved to washroom which gave him an opportunity to confront her.

Ishita was on her way when someone puller her towards the fire exit. She was about to scream when her mouth got covered by a big palm.

Seeing the face her body relaxed. He slowly removed the hands from her mouth and moved it towards her jaw clutching her face.

"Who is he? ", there was anger and restlessness in his voice.

" Why should I tell you?And how dare you pull me here. ", she voiced out.

" You should tell because I have the right to know everything. Understood? ", Vivek emphasized.

" What right? Don't you have many girls to show your right on. Go to them. ", she voiced.

He looked her in disbelief. Where did she get all these ideas from?

" What the hell are you even telling Ishita. I have been hearing this since long. Where have I got all these girls that you are talking about. Have you seen me with anyone. Infact I don't even look at any girls other that you. And here you are accusing me of being a womanizer. "

"Don't lie to me Vivek. I know very well. My friend Tia have told me about your womanizing behavior. I was so blind back them thinking that you were a good person. ",

" Oh my god. You are a very big stupid. If I am such a bad womanizer as your friend  Tia said then why would that b*"ch throw herself at me naked after getting rejected from me. "

"What? She did that? You are lying right? ", Ishita was dumbfounded. She was her best friend and she even knew that Vivek was her crush back then. How could she do that to her.

"Ishita look at me. ", he held both her shoulders and faced her towards him.

" That man is not the right one for you. He is playing with you and have some other motives. ", he explained.

Ishita tried to release herself from his hold. But it was all in vain.

" You.. How can you say that. I like him. He is my boyfriend. ", Ishita said.

" Is that so? ", Vivek smirked.

" Then prove it that you like him not me. ", he said again with a smirk.

"Have you gone mad? ", she asked with fury in eyes. This man never looked at her once when she wanted his attention. Now he was considering himself so important that he thinks that she likes him... Haa such a narcissistic.

" I said prove it. ", he inched closer to her filling the gap between them.

He held her waist with his one hand and the other held her slender neck. His forhead came in contact with hers.

" Tell me to stop. ", his fingers softly caressed her lips. His eyes with longing were focused on her lips.

He took a deep breath and brushed his lips lightly over her's.

Ishita didn't know what was happening to her. She wanted to pull him away. This was so wrong. She had a boyfriend. But she wanted it. At this moment she wanted their lips to merge together. That was the need of the hour.
Tension was building between them. He was so close to her. No man have been this close to her her entire life.

"Please. ", a whimper left her lips.

Vivek crashed his lips over her. He didn't know he was this hungry for her. He wanted to devour these plum lips of her. He attacked her inner mouth without any mercy. There tongues danced with ecstacy. This was their first but both were behaving like they have already kissed a thousand times. She was feeling breathless. He left those lips for a second so that she could take a breath but that moment conciousness struck Ishita.

She kissed Vivek. She was feeling mixed emotions. A storm was going inside her head. She knew she like this but how will  she face her boyfriend. She was feeling guilty. Why was heart so complex. Wasn't she the one who cried days back for her bf. Now what have she done. She didn't push Vivek away and enjoyed the kiss.

She tried to run from there but already sensing her plan. He slammed her against the wall with a little force and crashed his lips on her again. She was again caught offguard. He sucked her lips with so much love that was overflowing from his heart that was suppressed for long. After leaving her lips. He looked at her flushed face. She bent down her head as she couldn't face him. But all of this was due to his eccentric behavior.

She looked at him with puppy eyes which amazed him. He smiled with satisfaction when a tiny palm landed on his cheeks making a loud noise. His faced changed. Wasn't this his little Ishita who slapped him.

"If you kiss me again I will kill you. ", she shouted. He who was shocked by the sudden slap chuckled.

" Then kill me. "

Ishita's anger intensified. He held both her hands and looked straight to her eyes and  said. "You are mine Ishita. And I can't give you to someone. All these years I said nothing because you were my friends sister and I didn't want to disappoint Abhi. "

Ishita was about to stop him when he said.

"And I will prove to you that all your accusations were wrong about me  and also I will prove that man's true color to you too. Wait for it", he smiled and gave her a peck and left from there.

"Oh god what is this?  Are you messing with my life." Ishita thought.

Ishita felt that she should leave home instead of going back to her boyfriend to calm her mind. She immediately called him and said that she was not feeling well and was returning home.