"What are you doing Kayla?!" His own voice sounded strange and hoarse to his ears.

Kayla blinked. What? She wasn't doing anything at all, ...was she?

All of a sudden she felt something warm grow and twitch between her legs and it started to press harder and harder against her groin, when out of nowhere an scent, a strange but delicious smell, filled her nose and without thinking she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. The smell reminded her of freshly mowed grass, baked bread straight out of the oven, roasted coffee beans and dark chocolate, and it seemed as if all these delicious smells were contained in a single giftbox.

Gh'ara's eyes widened as the little woman below him closed her large, fearful eyes and inhaled unexpectedly deep. His surprise heightened even morse so when a small smile appeared on her lips and she gave a soft moan of approval.

Why was she acting so strangely? Until he realized the scent glands in his neck were swollen.

AYEK! His body tried to calm her and tempt her into submission. FATES AND DESTINY! That was something a week Shriactai would do, not him! Never in his whole live had his instincts taken control over him like that!

This was the second time, ..no!.. the third time his body did the opposite of what he wanted, he had just fucking marked her too, it couldn't get any crazier!!!

But at the sight of the content look on her face, and her aroused and sensual scent, his instincts were stronger than his will, and Gh'ara lowered his head and began to lick and nibble on the side of her neck.

A guttural moan rose from her throat and she tried to get rid of the tense feeling in groin by rubbing her crotch against his lower body as best as she could, and she gasped as she felt his thick, hard member slide between her folds.

Almost as if his body wordlessly knew what she needed of him, Gh'ara shifted his hips, in a way his cock slid against her sensitive entrance.

Gh'ara lifted his head to look at her, and just like his, Kayla's body had a mind of it's own and she pushed her lower half against him, inviting him into her heat.

He crashed his mouth on hers, just as he pushed his hips forward, thrusting his hard length all the way in.

The disgust Kayla had felt when she first saw his mouth filled with razor sharp teeth, had completely gone and she opened her lips to let his tongue in.

Her back arched at the feel of his hard member penetrating her without resistance and she let out a deep guttural moan.

As soon as Gh'ara had forced his cock inside her hot, slick channel, he felt her legs being wrapped around his broad waist, and he released her wrists, which he had still pinned above her head.

His hand slowly slit down her arm to cup her breasts in his massive claw and began to knead the soft flesh, he loved the feeling of her nipple hardening under the caress of his thumb.

Even though her arms were slightly tingling from the lack of blood as they were being held above her head for a while, Kayla quickly lowered them and wrapped her arms around his neck, entwining her fingers through the thick cables of his black hair, trying to keep his mouth firmly pressed on hers, as their tongues were battling for dominance.

All thoughts evaporated as she slowly felt his cock grow inside her, she didn't want to feel just his member, she wanted his whole body and she pressed her heels to the base of his tail and pressed his body closer to her.

Her willingness surprised him even more, and Gh'ara broke away from her mouth, he looked up with black eyes filled with longing, and Kayla felt her stomach turn with desire.