xix

Wylan's words have been swirling around in Tiana's head since she left him, as soon as Tiana and Betty got home from the restaurant she walked towards her room and shut the door

Wylan's words have been swirling around in Tiana's head since she left him, as soon as Tiana and Betty got home from the restaurant she walked towards her room and shut the door. Luckily Betty hasn't tried to come in because Tiana knows she'll crack and allow her in and then who knows what else would happen.

She feels like Wylan's words gave her some sort of permission to act on these desires, it was obvious that he was talking about himself and one thing Tiana wondered and wished she would've asked is if the two of them were as open as Tiana and Wylan would be if they were together. Tiana knew that they had no laws against dating someone who is the same sex as you, more so if you were a person of a higher class like Tiana was. It was frowned upon, you were deterred from acting it, more so Tiana was taught that it was wrong. That if she ever exhibited any of those behaviors, she needed to stop immediately, and that's what Tiana did but seeing Wylan who is in the same social class as Tiana say what he did in public made Tiana think maybe she can be happy.

She pressed her hands together and tilted her hands so the tips of her fingers were resting on her head from where she was sitting on the couch at the end of her bed. Tiana glanced towards the door, she could feel a pull in her heart, longing for Betty to walk through those doors and tell her it was okay for her to feel the way she does. Tiana's breath caught, she was confused until she lifted her hands away from her face and realized that she had started crying.

She huffed at herself out of frustration before quickly getting up and walking towards the mirror to furiously wipe away the tears that were rapidly falling. She looked around for something to wipe them with when she found a hand towel that Betty must've left behind. She sniffed as she used the towel to clean up her face, she looked at herself in the mirror. If you looked into Tiana's eyes you could tell that she's been crying but Tiana isn't planning on letting anyone get that close.

Tiana glanced at the door in the mirror one last time before she began to slip off her dress, she thought about calling Betty in for help but she didn't know what would happen if Betty stepped into the room, one thing for sure is that clothes would be taken off. Tiana stared at herself in the mirror as she let the dress slip off and fall onto the ground, she carefully stepped out of it before walking towards her wardrobe, she tilted her head before deciding to just grab her robe. It wasn't the first time she slept nude so she was comfortable with it.

As Tiana was tying the robe she jumped when her bedroom door started to open, she quickly tied her robe before she started to walk over to her dress which was a crumpled mess on the floor, she expected it to be Vera wanting to ask her how the date went but was surprised when it was Betty. "Oh." Tiana squeaked out as Betty opened the door wider so she could walk into the room. "Hello, can I come in?" Tiana nodded quickly worried that if she tried to speak nothing would come out.

"I was coming in here to see if you needed help but it appears you already got undressed." Betty chuckles as she looks at the dress that was on the floor, Tiana presses her lips together before walking towards the edge of her bed and taking a seat on the couch. "I'm sorry, just wanted to get comfortable." Tiana let out a slow breath as she watched Betty as she walked closer, she jumped when Betty started to reach for Tiana, and the young girl chuckled before nodding towards the necklace that Tiana was still wearing. "Shit, sorry." Tiana twisted around so Betty could reach the back of her neck.

Betty's touch was a comfort to Tiana as she gently moved her hair to side the to reach the necklace, when Betty's fingertips brushed against the back of her neck as she unclasped the necklace. "There we go." Betty's breath was hot against Tiana's ear as she spoke softly, Tiana's breath hitched as she turned around to face Betty.

Betty placed the necklace gently beside Tiana before she pulls her up by the arms, Betty slides her hand up before stopping at Tiana's cheek and thumbing it. "Can I?" Betty questioned, Tiana didn't give it another thought before nodding her head, she closed her eyes as Betty leaned in closer and pressed their lips together.

Tiana moaned into the kiss which Betty took the opportunity presented to her and slipped her tongue into her mouth, Betty's hands roamed as she slipped the robe off Tiana's shoulders. Betty pulled away, and Tiana had to do everything in her power to not whimper at the loss of Betty's touch. "Are you sure?" Betty asked carefully as her hands hovered against Tiana's sides.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

NOTES:

NOTES:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't giddy writing this, I fucking squealed okay

THESE TWO ARE SO CUTE AND THEY'RE FINALLY GETTING TOGETHER AHHHH
anyway, sorry if this is borderline softcore p0rn.
I just couldn't stop but this is as far as I'm going because remember, they are 17 ty :)