Spitfire

Long ago, the dragons decided to have a great party feast. Everyone was invited. The host of the party, Big Scales, welcomed everyone warmly. He also noticed that one of his guests, Krashen Tail, looked rather nervous. He flew over to him.

                   "What's the matter Krashen? Is something wrong?" he asked. Krashen shook his head. "No," he said, "I just don't really know what to do at parties." Big Scales laughed, "Just relax, have fun with the others, help yourself to some refreshments. You don't need to worry here.". "If you say so....".

                    Someone turned on the music, and all the dragons began to dance. It caused some disturbance in the clouds, but nothing too big. Just then, something sparked, and the whole area was up in flames. In the midst of it, was Krashen Tail, hiccupping, coughing, and spitting fire everywhere. Everyone backed up and Big Scales immediately called for the doctor. 

                    Soon, Doctor Naga arrived to the scene. Krashen was moved indoors to a room and the others resumed the party. "So Mr Tail, would you like to explain your predicament?" asked Doctor Naga. Krashen hiccupped, "I don't *hic* know Doc, I *hic* was just f*hic* feeling nervous so I decided to drink some juice in that bowl." Doctor Naga looked at Krashen intently.

                      "Mhm?" said Doctor Naga as he went through his books. "Then *kuff* I started feeling pretty warm, and like I was burning. Next thing I know there's fire coming out of my face." Doctor Naga then said, "It says on your record that you're a water dragon?" "That's right Doc, I usually spout water." "Did you eat or drink anything strange?" "Only the juice from the bowl Doc. About 10 cups cause I was feeling nervous.".

                      Big Scales asked Doctor Naga, "So how is he?" Doctor Naga said, "Well, I can't give him the right treatment if I don't know the cause. Would you kindly point me towards the juice, Mr Scales?" "Why certainly, Candy Fae always makes the best juice. Candy darling, could you come over for a minute?".

                     A small, elegant looking  dragon with smooth, fairy-like wings flew over. "Yes Biggy?" she said. "Would you be so kind as to show us the juice you brought?" "Of course sugar, it's my latest recipe." she said as she brought them over to a juice dispenser. "Is there any problem Doctor Naga?" asked Big Scales in concern. 

                     "Mr Tail told me he got the juice from a bowl. Is there anyone else who brought juice Mr Scales?" asked Doctor Naga. "No, Candy is always the only one who brings any type of juice." "Then, could you point me towards the place where Mr Tail first started hiccupping flames?" "Just follow the scorch marks sugar." said Candy Fae.

                      The scorch marks led them to 3 glass bowls with a stack of cups. Doctor Naga inspected the area then went back to see Krashen Tail. "Could you describe the juice Mr Tail? Like the colour?" "It was red, thick and pretty chunky, it's not like Candy Fae's usual juice.". Doctor Naga then left to see Big Scales.

                       Big Scales said, "So Doc, what do you think?" "Could you tell me who brought this bowl of red curry soup please Mr Scales?" "Certainly. Cinnamon Spice, would you come over please?" asked Big Scales. Cinnamon said, "Hey Biggy, what's up?" "Miss Spice, would you like to share your spicy soup recipe with us?" asked Doctor Naga. "Course! I used 15 green chilies, 25 red chilies, 50 bird's eye chilies, 5 bottles of chili sauce, 2 bottles of tomato sauce, and 7 pieces of ginger in it to give the other fire dragons a good kick. You know how we love our spicy food.".

                      Doctor Naga nodded, "It appears poor Mr Tail has drunk 10 full cups of our friend's spicy soup." Cinnamon's eyes went wide. "You mean Krashen Tail? Oh boy, that would explain the fire coming out of a water dragon. Honestly I'm surprised it took 10 cups for him to start burning.".

                      Now knowing everything, Doctor Naga was able to give Krashen Tail the treatment needed. Krashen Tail had to lay off anything cold for a while, and needed lots of warm honey lemon tea. All was well in the end, and the next time Big Scales had a party, he made sure to label the food tables so no one would have a food mix up again.