15

"Morining beautiful~"

Groaning, I roll over and settle myself close into someone's chest and feel their arms instinctively wrap around me. Hearing a chuckle in the comforting silence, they apparently find something funny.

"Ahhh~ love it's time to get up." Tease evident in their voice. "Mmmm~"

Their arms tighten at my response. "Don't mmm~ me. You either get up or I'm going to have to drag your big ass out of bed. So... which is it going to be." They wait for my response, but get nothing in return.

I hear them sigh and feel them unravel themselves from me and off of the bed. Snuggling more into the sheets thinking they have left me alone to sleep more, I'm proved wrong. Eyes snapping open, I letting out a shout of surprise, and am lifted up in the air into a pair of arms. I quickly wrap my arms around the persons shoulders in fear that they'll drop me and adjust my eyes to the bright lighting.

Moving my hair to the side so it's out of my face, I blink up to the person with a smile slowly making its way onto my face while I burry my face into their chest. Feeling their chest vibrate with laughter, they are clearly amused at my actions.

"Morning babe~." I look up at them with an amused expression and give them an eye roll. "Morning to you too." They slowly place me down onto the bed so that I'm in a sitting position.

  They kneel down and look me in the eyes, "ready to head down for breakfast?"

Jimin's POV

Right now I'm sitting in the living room along with the others as we all think about what to do. Not too long ago I told them about last night and my encounter with the jackass who claims to be with Song and after that they all got quiet and I let them process everything.

"Maybe we don't do anything." Yoongi says after a long silence. Everyone's curiosity shoots through the roof at his comment.

Jin is the first one who questions him. "What do you mean we don't do anything." Yoongi leans forward with his elbow placed on his knees, "I mean what if we just don't do anything and see how Song acts around him to see if they really are what he claims they are." Thinking about it for a bit he's right. Just because the guy claims to be with him it doesn't mean he's actually telling the truth. I didn't even occur to me that maybe I should think about it more than just being angry and trying to deny it.

"That's fine, but what happens after?" Taehyung asks. Yoongi sits back against the couch and slouches. "I haven't thought about that yet, but I think it's more important that we confirm their relationship first before acting rash."

  Sighing, I also sit back on the couch with my arms over my head. "Whatever ends up happening all I know is that I'm not giving him up. You all can decide if you want too, but my feelings for Song are too strong to just let this slide, true or not." Namjoon chuckles before standing up, "no one is saying we're giving him up. We're just confirming something before taking action. We are definitely still courting him," he stands up making his way towards the kitchen and turns around, "with his consent of course~," he turns back around, but all of a sudden halts midway.

  Me directing my attention back to my phone, doesn't notice this, but Teahyung does. He leans on the couch and furrows his brows. "Hyung, are you okay?"

  Looking back up his mouth twitches as if he's going to tell us something, but shuts his mouth at what comes down the last set of stairs.

  Face heating up with anger, I look and see that asshole with Song wrapped around him with his arm resting over his shoulders while the dick has his hands on the back of Song's thighs, holding him up. He let's out a sickening smile as if he's mocking us, which he is, and chuckles.

"Morning everyone~"

_______________
Sorry i haven't updated in a while:(
Wasn't really sure if it was good enough to publish. But i hope u like it. Don't forget to vote!