3

I then open the door only to Kim Taehyung look at my surprised face with uncertainty.

———

     Taehyung looks at me before quickly scrambling into the room after I tell him to come in. I close the door to then turn to him sitting on my couch with a bag in front of him as he nervously fiddles with his fingers while biting his lips.

     My eyes drift down to his lips and linger there for a moment before looking back up at his eyes again. "Hey what are you doing up here for?" My voice comes out deeper and a bit more raspy than I originally intended it to.

     He looks down at his fingers and says, "Hyung, I noticed you hadn't come out of your studio since you left the meeting and I decided to bring you some lunch." He then adds "If your busy I can always leave," as he starts to stand up, I gently push him back to sit down again and tell him 'it's fine.' He relaxes as I say that and then pulls out some bulgogi, kimchi, tteok-bokki, and some other dishes from the bag he brought with him.

Seeing him still on the couch, I clear my throat.

     "Ehem!"

     He looks up at me clueless for a sec before realizing the situation. "Ah hyung, I also brought my lunch so you wouldn't be lonely. Is.. is that ok?" He seems hesitant towards me.

     Am I really that intimidating or something?

     Shaking off those thoughts, I reassure him. "It's fine. Want anything to drink?" I stand up and head to the little fridge I have in here. Looking back at him, I list options. "I have wine, cola, Dr Pepper, juice, milk, beer, water, and more wine." Looking up, I watch him considering his options a bit.

     I've never noticed how he changed. He's different from the first time I saw him. He's gotten taller, a bit more muscular and his style has changed. Have the others changed as well?

     His voice halting any further thoughts, he asks for a cola. Grabbing one, I also grab a beer and close the fridge. I pass him his drink and open my bottle and chug some down. He looks like he has something to say. "What is it? Just say what you need to say." I say a bit impatient. He flinched a bit at my harsh tone. I didn't mean for it to come off like that, but he was just taking too long to speak.

"Um.. isn't it too early to be drinking right now Hyung?" He says trying to not seem like he's judging me. I glance at the clock just above the door.

1:05
     Sighing, I shrug it off. "I haven't been feeling well lately, so I'm just trying to relax before I get back to work. Don't worry I'm fine just eat you food."

     His gazes lingers for a moment before taking my words into consideration before he begins to eat. I also dig in feeling better after a couple of bites. Finishing up, I pick up all my trash and put it back into the bag. Glancing over my vision gets a little blurry, but I shake me head and focus. Seeing as he's almost done, I finish my beer and put it in the bad too.

     It's a bit hot in here, isn't it?

     Fanning myself a bit, I start to feel a headaches coming up. I guess Taehyung knew something was up because he looked at me a bit concerned. "Hyung, are you ok? Are you sick?"

     Groaning, I shake off the feeling. "No, I'm fine. Just a small headache, I should be fine. It'll go away soon. You should probably start heading to practice, thanks for lunch." I say sincerely.

     He doesn't seem convinced, but let's it go anyways. "Ok, but call if anything happens Hyung. I'll see you later then." With that he waved goodbye and the door shuts.

     Right as he leaves, a coughing fit is brought up my throat. Catching my breath, my throat starts to hurt starts feeling a bit sore. This throbbing fucking headache won't go away. I start to get annoyed by it and try to ignore it. I head back to my desk and and start working again. I start to sweat because of the heat in this room. God, who fucking change to temperature in here. I stand and walk to the thermostat. It's 75 degrees. Is this shit broken or something? Whatever. I roll my eyes and turn it to 45 degrees. I feeling like I'm burning up at this point and turn it to 30 degrees. Just as I'm about to get back to work, I feel myself wobbling, struggling to stand upright.

      By the time I make it in the middle of the room, I fall. A loud thud is heard. My breath becomes ragged and uneven. I feel myself panting at this point.

       Hearing a beep signaling the door being open, I panic. Not being able to push myself up, I just lay there hopeless. I can't see the figure clearly as they rush to me.

     "Y/n, are you ok? God you're burning up! Taehyung told me you didn't seem well. I'm glad he told. You're going to be ok, understand?! I got you." Recognizing the voice, I relax as it's just Sejin.

     He keeps talking, but at this point my headache takes over. The last thing I hear before blacking out is my name.

"Y/N!" And I'm out.