𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 : 𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗻 𝗠𝗲━━━━━━

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 :
𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗻 𝗠𝗲
━━━━━━

𝑨 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑫 𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑲 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑾𝑶𝑶𝑲 asked Savanna out on a date, and she was beginning to catch his bluff.

She tried to be understanding at first because they were both busy people. That meant that if they were going to make — whatever to call it — work, she needed to get used to the idea that they could go days, to weeks, to months without seeing each other due to obvious reasons. In idol terms, it's considered a long-distance relationship despite living in the same city and being under the same company.

But they weren't dating.

They weren't even in a relationship.

Savanna knew better than to expect much, but she figured the least he could do was hit her up with plans or keep her updated. Or something! She could ask him herself but it was him who asked her out, not the other way around. It's his job, an opportunity he begged for, to pull through with it. Not hers.

This was what happened when Savanna offered chances. Disappointment occurred. Time is wasted, the excitement is killed, and no longer was she attracted to them. And the men she pursued were just as worse.

Despite all obstacles, Savanna looked forward to the date. She wanted to see just how far Namwook would go. How desperate he was to be with her and prove he was worthy of her attention. Chasing was always her forte being that the men in her life made courting seem like a chore and accepted bare minimal, unaware there were better options to choose from. She was naive before and fell for anyone who'd look her way. She'd even change herself to appease their type.

She could use a good chase. Desired it even.

And it made Namwook stick out for that very reason. . .if he didn't play in her face. Good one, Savanna. You sure know how to attract the worst ones.

"What's cooking? It smells really good." Song-Yin dragged her heavy feet along the wooden floors, following the heavenly sent into the kitchen where Rachael and Jihyun were cooking. She yawned, claiming she had just woken up but by the soft makeup powered on and a burning smell lingering from her hair, she'd been up for a while.m.

There were cameras currently recording their every movement. Red lights taped in every corner of the apartment and unusual spots beside the bathrooms, and a camera crew poorly hiding while following them around with big-ass hand-held cameras.

A new hot group on the scene meant fans were interested to see how they lived and interacted with one another. Either to fuel their unhealthy fantasies or draw out detailed floor plans of their apartment, it was a MUST for the program to go on. They were practically begging the company to bring the girls on for higher ratings.