Character Info

Y/N : Your NameL/N : Last Name N/N : NicknameF/N : Friends NameB/N : Brothers NameYou don't have to use this character as an example but this is how I'd picture her

Y/N : Your Name
L/N : Last Name
N/N : Nickname
F/N : Friends Name
B/N : Brothers Name
You don't have to use this character as an example but this is how I'd picture her.
(I don't mind if you use this character in anything as long as you give credit)
Italics will be confessionals

Auditioning tape
Y/N Sets up camera on her desk and hits record. "Hi I'm Y/N and I think I would be great on the new season of total drama." Y/N says smiling. "Im a problem solver and a great team leader. I'm pretty athletic and I like a good challenge. I'll ready for anything that you throw at me. I'm also a huge animal lover and from the last seasons of total drama there was a lot to do with animals." She says confidently listing things off. "The reason why? I wanna pay for my brothers collage. My brother has been with me through the roughest parts of my life and spends all his time and money making me happy so I wanna do something to make up for that. He wants to work as a veterinarian and I wanna help him achieve his dream." She says taking a picture frame of her and her brother from the desk and showing it off to the screen. The picture of her as a child holding her pet bunny and her brother holding her in his lap smiling at the camera. "So I hope you consider having me on the show, bye!" Y/n says waving to the camera and turning off the recording. Y/N sighs and sends the recording to the producers of total drama hoping for the best possible outcome.

Y/N's room