7 | USJ: Conclusion

Start from the beginning

Tsukishiro: We have very powerful and influential people working with us to ensure that we're successful. Let's just say we've found some 'evidence' that makes Nedzu look so suspicious that his position at this school is in danger.

Right. So in other words, they'd fabricated lies, to have the Board of Education remove him.

Izuku: Make my school life 'difficult'?

Tsukishiro: I'll leave the Hero Course alone, but General Studies? The course is a bit...lax? In the past, it boasted a 100% college and employment rate, but that's fallen significantly over the past few years, wouldn't you agree?

That was true. U.A was, at its core, an institution of learning, but due to it being popular for its association with Heroes, a lot of people applying to my course weren't necessarily the most goal-oriented. I didn't really care about any figures or statistics concerning the General Studies department, but I let him continue.

Izuku: So what do you plan to do?

Tsukishiro: I guess an approach similar to Eraserhead of the past? Intensive conditions, to weed out the incapable students, and create only the best and brightest U.A has to offer.

In reality this all to force me into the spotlight and make it difficult for me to conceal my abilities. It's a smart cover, though.

Tsukishiro: You know, 'that man' said that you'd choose expulsion of your own accord.

Izuku: It's out of the question. I'll continue as I have before, but I want you to remember one thing, Mr. Tsukishiro.

Tsukishiro: Oh?

Izuku: The moment I find the opportunity to remove you, I won't hesitate. You will come to regret trying to back me into a corner like this.

Tsukishiro's rigid face contorted, and his unpleasant smile was back.

Tsukishiro: Tut, tut. Children shouldn't make threats like that.

He turned his back and began to walk.

- U.S.J

All Might and the Nomu's battle raged on, finally looking as if it was about to reach the climax. All Might was being pushed back, but he just wouldn't stop.

 All Might was being pushed back, but he just wouldn't stop

Kirishima: Ah, this pressure...

Bakugo: It's insane!

With every blow, every fist that collides, there's a shockwave. The students watched in awe...and without fail, the Symbol of Peace pulled through.

All Might: Remember these words...Go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!

One more dynamic smash and he blew the monster completely out of the USJ.

Mineta (crying): H-he really w-won. All M-M-Might...

Uraraka: Deku...

Shigaraki: Damnit, damnit! It's not fair...