Part 109

Noah's pov :
I can't keep ruining Dixie's day . I canceled the date bc I wanted to do something bigger for her . Dixie has always wanted to go to Italy , and I'm taking her there . I booked a flight to Italy for one week and in the last day , I'm gonna propose . I booked the flight and the hotel without asking Marc . He can't say no bc I already did it . I printed the tickets then Luna and Blake walked in .

Bl: why did you canceled ??
N: I'm taking her to Italy
L: what ?? When ?
N: after 2 days for one week
Bl: and when are you going to propose?
N: in the last day .
L: this is adorable
N: now I have the tickets, I just need to tell Marc and Dixie

I went to Marc and told him and he said it was okay . Then I went to Dixie's room and sat on her bed .

D: what's on your hand ?
N: here ( gives her the tickets)
D: ( reads them ) what the... weee gonna go to Italy ??
N: mhm
D: ( hugs him tight ) I've always wanted to go there !
N: I know baby , that why I booked the tickets.
D: ( kisses him ) thank you baby , this is the best birthday present ever !
N: there's so much more baby
L: ( walks in and hugs Dixie ) I love you
D: I love you more
L: wanna see my present?
D: sure
L: ( gives her her present) happy birthday bestie
D: I'm gonna ready the letter first ( starts reading it )

The letter :

Dear Dixie

First of all I wanna say happy birthday, I hope 25 treats you better than 24 . Just bc you got older that doesn't mean that you throw me out of the window . I'm so lucky to have a bestie like you , you mean the world to me . I can't even imagine my life without you . You're literally my soulmate and my forever person . I would love to date you but sadly you have Noah . Anywaysssss , you always make me mad , annoy me or do anything that make me mad at you but I can't stay mad at you . You're my bestie , my heart , my soul , my life , my love , and everything to me . I love you so much Dixie , more than Noah do and more than you can imagine .

Love , Luna.

D: awwww luna ! ( wipes her tears and hugs her ) I love you so much more bestie
L: more than Noah ?
D: more than Noah
N: heyyyy !
D: ( kisses her cheek ) you're literally the best bestie ever!
L: you are too , now open your present !
D: okay

The present :

D: this is so cute ! L: do you like it ? D: I freaking love it! Thank you ! L: you're welcome Bl: now it's my turn ! ( gives Dixie her present) happy birthday dix D: aww thanks Blake !

L: do you like it ?
D: I freaking love it! Thank you !
L: you're welcome
Bl: now it's my turn ! ( gives Dixie her present) happy birthday dix
D: aww thanks Blake !

The present: