Part 78

Dixie's pov :
I woke up at 8:47 and I didn't saw Luna in her bed . So I got ready for the day  . I think I wanna go back to my house , I'm not comfortable being with cooper . I made my way to the kitchen and made me a cereal bowl .I sat on the counter and started eating then cooper walked downstairs .

C: gm
D: where's Luna ?
C: she's out with my parents
D: ( thinks: no no no Luna please come back )
C: since no one is here , let's have some fun ( grabs Dixie's waist )
D: cooper leave me alone !
C: ( picks her up and runs to his room )
D: ( thinks : no no not this again ! )
C: ( locks the door and starts taking off her clothes)
D: no leave me alone !! ( pushing him )
C: you're such a bad girl ( gets a handcuff ) I should use these ( puts them on her )
D: no no leave me alone ! Please cooper I'll do whatever you want !! ( crying )
C: I wanna f@ck you , that's all I want
D: please use a condom ! Please cooper ! Don't do this to me
C: ( runs his hands through her body ) so hot
D: cooper please listen to me ! I'll do whatever you want! Please don't do this !
C: ( chokes her ) whatever I want ?
D: y-yes , p-please
C: break up with Noah
D: no !
C: ( chokes her harder ) then I'll do it !
D: okay okay I will ! Please leave me alone and I will !
C: ( removes the handcuffs from her ) now , call him and tell him that you wanna break up with him , and show him that you don't want to be with him anymore .
D: okay ( thinks: this is so bad , but I have to do it for myself . Then calls Noah )
N: hey b-
D: Noah I want to break up with you
N: w-what ? Baby are you okay ? Did I do something wrong?
D: no , but I don't want to be in a relationship with you
N: baby listen to me-
D: bye Noah ( hangs up ) happy now ?
C: don't talk to me like that ! And from now on , me and you are dating . You can't do anything without my permission. Understood ??
D: yeah , can I put my clothes back on?
C: no , I'm your boyfriend and I'm aloud to see you naked .
D: : ok
C: ( pulls her on his lap and rubs her boobs )
D: ( so uncomfortable)

Noah's pov:
I woke up on the sound of my phone ringing, it was Dixie . I smiles then answered her call .

N: hey b-
D: Noah I want to break up with you
N: w-what ? Baby are you okay ? Did I do something wrong?
D: no , but I don't want to be in a relationship with you
N: baby listen to me-
D: bye Noah ( hangs up )

Wtf ? I was literally about to cry ? Why would she do that? I know Dixie loves me but what happened to her rn ? Is it bc I left her ? I really wanna go back to la and talk to her , but I can't . I tried calling her back but she didn't answer. Im gonna talk to mark about it. I got ready then we went to our first meeting for today .

At 1:28

Dixie's pov:
I really need Noah rn , I can't stay with cooper , I hate him so much ! Now we're in his room thank god he let me wear my clothes. I'm sitting on his lap while hes on his phone , he has his hand inside my panties rubbing my pussy and the other one holding his phone . It was so uncomfortable and it didn't turn me on at all .

C: Luna and my parents are coming soon . I want you to tell them that you broke up with Noah and you're happy with me . I want you to show them that I'm a better boyfriend than Noah , and kiss me in front of them . In conclusion, act like you're in a normal relationship with me . Got it ?
D: mhm
C: ( pinches her clit ) answer !
D: owwww !! okay I will !
C: that's what I thought!
——————————————————————————