Part 11

One year later . Noah's really rich and he doesn't work with mark as an assistant. renovated his house and the coffee shop and he has a lot of customers and branches . Dixie's still dating griffin.

Noah's pov:
My life is getting so much better. I have a big house and a really good coffee shop. And I work with mr.Damelio on his company and some other companies, it's really fun . But I feel like something is missing , a girl . I want a girl to continue my life with her , and I mean Dixie . Yes I know she's dating griffin and they love each other and blah blah blah but I still love her . And I'll never love someone else.

Dixie's pov:
Me and griffin are still dating and I'm so in love with him, he's so kind and romantic. I think we're gonna get married in the future, I hope !

Griffins pov :
Today I'm gonna ask mr.Damelio to his permission to marry Dixie , I love her so much and I want her to be mine soon . I went to the Damelios house at 11:30 while Dixie was in taking a shower at my house . I went to mr.Damelios office room and knocked on the door.

M: and then you can se- come in
G: ( walks in ) hey mr.Damelio, hey Noah
N: ( sitting next to mark working ) hey
M: hi griffin, why are you here ?
G: it's kinda something important
M: about what?
G: Dixie
N: what ? Is she okay ? What happened to her ?
G: chill dude she's alright ! I just wanna talk to mr.Damelio
N: okay I'll get out ( goes outside and sits to the chair /couch next to the door)
G: ( closes the door) So you know , me and your daughter are dating for a year now and I love her with my whole heart, so can I get your permission to marry her ?
M: I don't know , let me think
G: o-okay , please let me know when you decide, bye ( goes outside and goes to his car and drives to his house )
N: ( walks in ) is everything okay? ( sits back in his seat )
M: idk
N: can I help with something?
M: ( sighs ) do you still love her ?
N: w-what , who ?
M: Dixie
N: umm I don't know
M: please answer me Noah . Griffin just came and asked me if he could get my permission to marry her
N: what ?!
M: yeah , and all I could think about is you .
N: say yes
M: are you sure ?
N: mhm , as long as she's happy. I'm happy ( fake smiles)
M: okay ( calls griffin and tells him that he got his permission) are you okay son ?
N: mhm , let's continue please

I was so happy when mr.Damelio called me and said I got his permission! I went to the jewelry store and bought the most beautiful ring in the world to the most beautiful girl in the world. It was 25,000 dollars but she deserves it. I called my friend and told him to set up a date at the beach for us tonight . I went back to my house and saw Dixie watching a movie in the living room.

D: baby ! ( hugs him )
G: hey babe
D: where did you go ?
G: to one of my friends house
D: oh okay
G: and today we're going in a date . Be ready at 7:30
D: okay ! I'm gonna go home now . See you later baby ( kisses him and goes home )
G: ( smiles and goes to his room to rest )

Noah's pov:
I finished working with mr.Damelio then I went to my room and immediately started crying. She's getting married. I can't have her anymore. I'm so mad at myself ! If I was rich in the past , I would have date her ! But now what ? She's gone ! She's never going to be mine !! I kept crying then I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wipes my tears and opened the door.

N: oh hey dix
D: hey Noah ! I missed you ( hugs him )
N: ( hugs her back ) me too
D: ( sits on his bed ) griffin is taking me on a date tonight !!
N: I-oh really! That's good
D: do you think his gonna propose to me ?
N: um idk
D: omg I'm gonna die if he did !
N: ( fake laughs)
D: are you okay ? You're acting really weird
N: yeah I'm fine , just a little tired
D: oh I'll let you take a nap then
N: no I'm gonna go home actually, or maybe to the cemetery, idk
D: take a nap first then go to the cemetery
N: yeah okay , bye ( about to walk away)
D: hey I want a hug ! ( runs to him and hugs him ? Love you bestie
N: I love you more bestie , bye
———————————————————————————

A/N
Helio babies ,I'm gonna stop posting on this story and focus on the other one because I didn't post a lot of chapters there . And please guys , pray for me , my finals are so soon and I'm so nervous.