I may not force myself onto you but half the men that work here are brutes – luckily for now they know you’re off limits but that could change.” Johnny threatened, showing no mercy towards Nova.

“What’s your endgame Johnny?”

Play by my rules and you’ll live long enough to witness it. Now when I press record, I want you to moan for me – as if I’m erasing every trace of Kaiden from your mind, body and soul.”

“You want me to just fake it?”

You say that almost as if you want me to touch you and worship your body but for now I don't have the time, faking the pleasure will have to do." Johnny winked, before counting down using his fingers.

Meanwhile

“You look tense.” Jerome observed, sitting beside Kaiden in the boardroom. He had already known Nova’s location and couldn’t wait to see the look of despair and betrayal on Kaiden’s face when he becomes aware of the situation.

“I might have to fly out to Tokyo tonight, Mr Tanaka is playing hardball with us. I’ve been trying to negotiate with him since 3 this morning but he’s a stubborn old fool. I’ve barely even had time to message…” Kaiden stops himself, realising whom he was in the company off.

“Well you should check your phone, there could be important messages needing your attention.” Jerome says almost menacingly before gathering his things and leaving the room – however he still lingered outside, just close enough to watch Kaiden without being noticed.

Kaiden opened his chat with Nova and immediately played her message, controllable rage began to fill him as he listened in disgust.

“Oh fuck, Johnny that feels so good. Yes. Yes, don’t stop.”

Kaiden throw his phone across the room, watching as it shattered against the wall – he then picked up a nearby chair and flung it in front of him before shouting profanities.

The commotion of the boardroom had gathered a crowd with Jerome in the centre of it, pleasurably watching Kaiden’s world implode before he intervened as the ‘concerned friend’.

“Hey man what’s going on?” He played dumbfounded, standing up the thrown chair.

“Tell everyone to go home now, the company is closed for the rest of the day.”

“Are you sure? The day just started and…”

“Just do what I said Jerome.” He ordered brushing past his friend. The crowd from before had begun to scatter after seeing Kaiden head in their direction.

“Nova, Nova open this damn door now.” Kaiden pounded against the wooden door of Nova’s apartment in hysteria. On the drive over he knew that she wasn’t going to be home yet it was still the first place he had to check.

“She’s not there.” One of her neighbours shouted over the banging causing Kaiden to momentarily stop.

“Do you know where she went?” He asked in desperation, grasping at straws.

“Not sure, although last night my wife saw her leave with two scary looking ragazzi (guys). They were carrying a few boxes.”

“Grazie (Thank you).”

“Prego (You’re welcome).”

“Nikoli, I need your help - do you think we can meet?” Kaiden called one of the few people he could trust, hoping to get to the bottom of Nova’s disappearance.

Back at the compound

“He heard the message, are you happy now?”

Ecstatic, you may leave now.”

“What about my agency and our first show on Friday? I can’t just abandon things.”

Well I suppose you have been a good girl this morning so you deserve a treat – you can run your agency from here, I’ll have a room set up for you.”

“And what about Friday?”

You sure do ask a lot for a prisoner.” Johnny laughed, amused by Nova’s persistence.

“I fight for the things that I care about.”

So would you fight for Kaiden? – Give your life for his?” He teased, running a cold finger down her hand but was met with no response.

You’ll be present at Friday’s show, with me on your arm of course – then everybody will see who you truly belong to.” Johnny opens the door and calls one of his men to escort Nova back into her room.

” Johnny opens the door and calls one of his men to escort Nova back into her room