I Want A Taste

Kaiden's narration, continued.

My one hand gripped onto the steering wheel while the other found its way through Nova's hair, guiding her movements as she sucked me off. Her throaty moans soon became my favourite harmony, much better than whatever crap was playing on the radio.

Nova was gagging on my cock, I could feel her saliva drip down it. It was so hard not to watch her going down on me or throw my head back each time she would flick her tongue over my sensitive tip, this was definitely a test of my composure.

"We're here." I parked the car far enough from any prying eyes and gently pushed Nova's head away, only to be met with resistance.

"I'm not finished." Nova spat onto my cock and began jerking me off with her hand, I grabbed her by the throat and kissed her deeply, tasting myself on her lips.

"If you don't stop what you're doing I'm going to fuck you in this parking lot. Your hands will be spread across the car bonnet, your legs will come apart as I shimmy your dress up. You will be crying out my name for everyone to hear."

"But I don't know your name."

"You will in a few minutes, let's go."

I tried to hide the bulge in my pants as we walked into my apartment building, but Nova's tight dress that amplified her curves were making things very hard for me to do so. It was now just past midnight which meant we had plenty of time to explore one another's bodies.

"Mr. Romano, good to see you." Harold, the building manager stopped to greet me and I was in utter agony. I pulled Nova in front of me, hoping she would act as a shield but instead she pushed her ass against my cock causing my breath to hitch.

"Good to see you as well Harold." I smiled and turned around, making my way towards the elevator and pulling Nova along. She was about to pay for that little stunt.

As soon as we entered the empty elevator, I pushed Nova against the wall and began to graze her neck with my teeth. She met my actions with those of her own, running her nails across my back.

My apartment floor became a chaotic mess of beautiful poetry scattered across it, by this I mean our clothes were thrown all over the place as I carried Nova into my bedroom, kissing her as our naked bodies rubbed against one another.

She was breath-taking, the kind of woman any man would damn themselves over. Her body was painted with scars and stretchmarks, I say painted because she looked like a masterpiece.

I threw Nova onto my bed and spread her legs, attacking her pussy with my tongues desire. It wasn't long until I found her g-spot and began to worship it, alternating between rough and soft licks.

"Right there, oh god, oh god." Nova's thighs squeezed against my head as moaned, fistfuls of silk sheets were grabbed as waves of pleasure washed over her.

"I'm not a God baby, but you will soon know what heaven feels like." I thrust one finger into Nova and then another, loosening her up for my throbbing cock. I was aggressive, but not to the point of hurting her.

Nova lifted her hips slightly up and I knew she was close to the edge. I removed my fingers much her to disapproval and licked them.

"Mmm, you taste good."

"I want a taste."

Our tongues collided as I granted her request, but this wasn't a sweet gesture. My hand wrapped around her throat and began to squeeze it as we kissed, she was now breathing in my oxygen, gasping for more of me. This was when I entered her with one swift push and began to thrust, parting ways with her throat.

I felt Nova's insides tighten around my cock as I relentlessly pounded her, making me more excited. She was already so wet which aided my glides in and out of her.

"Kaiden." I stated,

"That's the name you will moan." I pulled Nova closer to me using her waist and lifted her legs over my shoulders. She looked at me with doe eyes, the confident woman from earlier on was now at my mercy and I will leave her begging for more.

"Kaiden." She cries out, muffling her noises with a nearby pillow. I took that pillow and tossed it across the room.

"I want to hear you, don't be shy."

"Ah, Kaiden." She moaned, much louder this time, probably because I was rubbing her clit as my cock pleasured her pussy.

I watch as Nova shuts her eyes and takes a deep breath in. Sweat trickled down her chest, drawing greater attention to her ample breasts. I was impatient now, I wanted those breasts jiggling in front of my face. I wanted my mouth around them, my hands grabbing them.

I pulled out of Nova and laid down beside her, urging her to get onto of me.

"Don't hover, sit." I demanded and watched as my erect wood disappeared within her.

I reached out and held Nova's nipples between my fingers while messaging them. Her breasts bounced as she rode me and my hands went along with them, squeezing them each time her movements caused me to moan.

"Oh fuck." I smacked her ass, readying myself to cum. Nova bent down and placed her breast in my mouth, I latched onto it all while my seed coated her insides.

Exhausted, Nova collapsed onto me and for a moment I allowed myself to feel happy as I stroked her hair.

"I should go." Nova got off me and began looking for her clothes. This came as a shock to me, no woman was so eager to leave my side before.

"See you around, Miss Stratford."

"Maybe." She coyly answered before exiting my bedroom and I couldn't help but smile.

Mission accomplished, I slept with her and all my desires were met.