Chapter 11

"Here you are!" Hazel said cheerfully, bringing our food to the table.
"Thank you, Hazel." Annabeth said, smiling gently.
I got up from my seat and hugged her, putting my chin on her shoulder.
"Perce!" She screamed when she felt me put a paper (specifically a sticky note) on her back. She quickly put her hands on her mouth and took the paper off her back and stuck it in her pocket before rushing back to the counter.
"What did you do?" Piper asked.
'I'll tell you later. Gotta go. See ya.' I signed, then went to the back.

Piper POV:

Percy ditched us almost right as we got our food. I thought it was sceptical, but didn't bring it up to Annabeth.
"Wait, so you like me?" Annabeth asked, finally realizing that this was supposed to be a blind date or something.
I nodded, then started eating my cake as she picked up her cupcake.
"Uhm, I like you too. Maybe we could try being a couple." Annabeth said, and I nodded again.
"I feel like I'm doing a bunch of the talking here, but did you notice Percy run off behind the counter?" Annabeth asked, eating the frosting off of the cupcake first.
"Yeah, I wasn't going to mention it though." I responded, and finished my cake as Annabeth finished her cupcake.
"What do we do with Percy's food?" I asked, standing up. Before I could do anything else, Annabeth came closer to me and lifted my head up with two fingers under my chin.
"W-what?" I stuttered, confused.
Then Annabeth kissed me. It was a gentle kiss, and I closed my eyes before even seeing hers shut.
"Like I said, we're a couple now. And you agreed." She said, chuckling.
"We should go find Percy." I suggested, smiling.
Just then Annabeth's phone went off. "Sorry I have to take this. I'll be right back." She said, then went to a corner to pick up the phone.

Percy POV:

I ran behind the counter after Hazel.
"Perce? What's up?" Hazel asked as she saw me.
I was hyperventilating and couldn't do anything.
"Percy? Breathe Perce, in and out. C'mon do it with me." Hazel said calmly, and started slowly breathing in and out, like she said, and I managed to do it with her and calm down.
'Thanks Gem girl.' I signed.
"No problem Seaweed brain." She said, and then laughed.
"I can't believe you still remember my nickname." She said after she stopped laughing.
'I didn't know you knew mine either.' I signed in response.

Should I do more Than just Percy's Point of view? I tried with Piper and I might, but I'm not sure. Let me know.