Chapter 3

No body said anything. They just stared, and then some kid tried to trip me on my way back to my seat, which was at the back of the class.
I stepped over his foot though, and the kid was visibly pissed off. I just kept walking to my desk, and drew in my notebook and scribbled down notes until class was over. I did that for every class. Get introduced after giving the teacher in the room a paper(with the same information as the other paper;read chapter before this to know what the paper says) sit down, draw in my notebook, scribble down a few notes, repeat. At the end of the day, I saw Annabeth with a group of kids outside the school, and they seemed to all be joking and laughing about, so I hurried away from the school to not be cought up with listening to them, but Annabeth saw me and told everyone to follow her, and she followed me.
"Percy!" She called out, her and her group still following me.
Reluctantly, I stopped and turned around, and tilted my head at them.
"So you're this Percy dude we've been hearing about like, all day?" A girl with long dark brown hair asked.
I nodded, then kept walking towards
Andy and Samantha's kindergarten.
"Where are you going? There are no houses near here." One of the blonde boys walking behind asked.
Then I took out my notebook, and wrote out some stuff. ('----'This means sign language or Percy writing stuff to tell other people.  It will say in the story which of the two it is) 'What are all of your names? And I'm picking up some people from school. And do any of you know sign Language?' after writing it down, I handed it to the person behind me, which was the girl with long dark brown hair.
"Oh yeah! I know sign language, I can translate for you. And I'm Piper, by the way. Piper McLean." She said, then moved to stand next to me.
"The blonde boy in the back is Jason Grace, the girl next to him with the blonde hair and blue tips is Thalia Grace, Jason's older sister, you already know Annabeth, and there's a few more at my place, we are all hanging out there today if you wanna come."
'Maybe' I signed, walking up to the school.
"Percy!" Andy and Samantha exclaimed, running up to me and put their arms up signalling they wanted to be picked up. I picked them up, and Piper helped thank the teacher because my hands were full.
"So, where to now?" Thalia asked.
"Are we going home now? Can I tell them?" Samantha asked, her head resting on my shoulder.
I nodded wondering what she was going to say.
"We're going back to the Orphanage! Percy lives with us to now I think! Some kids are getting adopted soon though. Ms.Jasmine told us that."
"You speak pretty quickly, don't you?" Jason asked, moving so he was closer to the front in the group.
"Mhm. I guess so. Some of the older kids say that I talk so much to make up for how much Percy doesn't talk. I don't know what they mean though. Percy can that one carry me? She has pretty hair." Samantha asked, and I nodded, and stopped to put her down.
She ran up to Annabeth and Annabeth picked her up, and we continued walking.
"Is this it?" Jason asked, looking at the orphanage.
I nodded, then opened the door and put Andy down.
"Some woman came in today." Jacob, one of the 12-year olds said, walking over to the couch and leaned his head on my shoulder after he sat down, ignoring Annabeth, Piper, Jason, and Thalia.