11 : Question

Lately, team’s name has always been a mention and trending on every social media search. This is due to the fact that the first drama he played as main lead received a warm response from the audience. His presence as a newcomer  to the acting industry in Thailand has indirectly shown himself to be well received by fans there. Although at first his presence was refuted by some there due to his status as a fiancée, many directors did not dare to pair him with others actor because some fans cannot accept it. So he just get as support role before he announce about his status via his social media where he back to single. His engagement already end few months ago before he comes to Thailand.

Flashback on

Jay who heard the news from his assistant became very angry.

Jay : Get my ticket to Thailand right now!! Said Jay to his assistant.

“Team, you really challenged me. You really want to play with me. Okay baby, let’s play.” He said it was in his heart while holding back his anger.

All this time whatever he wanted he would get it at any cost. And what he want  this time is Team. At first Jay only thought Team as his younger brother because Team’s brother was his best friend. However, Jay has not realized since when his love as a brother to Team turned to love for lover. Maybe it’s because Team was the only person who always understood him compared to his partner.

At the first, he thought Team will reject him but he so happy Team accept it. So, he just need to end up his relationship with his partner at that time before Team find out about his status.

Jay asked to tie the knot with Team. Although initially opposed by Team, he feel Jay was too hasty. Jay’s intention to do so was because, Jay was worried that if there was no bond with Team. Team would leave him if he knew of his status at that time. After the engagement their relationship was very happy for a few months because after that Team began to discover his secret.

At first, Team was willing to accept it but after Team know about his son Team felt very disappointed. He felt cheated while feeling he was the destroyer of a family.

That was the last time Jay and Team talk each other. After that, Team always avoid him and after a month of  the incident Team broke off their engagement despite objections by Team’s own family. Maybe in someone else’s view Team family looks like a toxic.

But that’s because they saw only Jay was able to take care of Team after his granny. Team’s family didn’t know about Win, so they thought Jay was the first person to be loved by Team.

Jay’s assistant : Sir, ticket to Bangkok are only available early tomorrow at 8 a.m. Do you want to proceed.

Jay : What? So late. What about today? I asked for today, right? Today!! Not tomorrow!! Jay scold his assistant. His assistant just look down he not dare to look at him.

Jay : You get out!!! His assistant get out from there. Jay keep calling Team.

“Please answer my call Team!!” He hold his phone tightly.

Few minutes later, Team answer his call.

Team : Hello..

Jay : Hello baby.. what do you mean by your status? You are my fiancée. Nobody can change it!!! You're mine. Mine. Only mine, Team!!

Team : Who's said that? I never declare me as yours!! Only you said it. Our engagement already ended. You know that and me only owned by me. I never owned by anyone. Stop bother me, phi Jay!! I respect you just because my family not you. I don't want to be with cheater like you!!