03 : Leave

After the accident, team had a fever for a week..

Today is second day he go to school after he heal from the fever. Also two days he never see his hia. Only his gangs and Tania only. Team try to asked his friend

"Ae, where hia win? i never seen him besides his friends?"

"Phi win already move. I heard his father job here already finish so his family decided to back to London".

Team froze at moment.. That's mean he will never see his hia again.

"Why you left me, hia?". Team tears falling down

.......................................................................................

3 weeks..

In the morning at Team home..

"Team.."

Team look at his granny

"Yes, granny". He smiled

"Why you look so sad? Do you have a problem, baby? If do you, you can tell me". She smiled while rub his grandson hair.

"No granny, im okey".

His granny want to ask him about win but she hold it because dont want distrub her grandson. She know something was happen between them and she know how love team to win.

"Team, what do you want to eat for lunch? i will cook for you".

"Can you made pattaya salad for me, granny? im craving it". He make a cute face to his granny.

"Of course baby. i will make it for you and team did you call back your mom and dad also your phi?".

"Oh, i forget it granny. Tonight i will call them back".

Granny just nodded at him and smile..

"They worried about you, team. Please dont forget to call them back". His granny go away to kitchen to cook for their lunch.

Team just look outside and his mind back to hia win..

6 months have passed,

Team has started to accept the absence of his hia but to forget him it's very difficult because win is his first love. But he promise to his granny he will never sad again and will cheerful like before.

One day, Team's granny suddenly fainted. At that time, Team was not at home, he went out to supermarket. Arriving home,team was shocked and he quickly call ambulance. Team try to calmdown, at that time he need someone by his side. He only cry because he felt, he failed to take care of his granny.

After 3 hour..
doctor came out from emergency room with a face that was difficult for team to interpret.

"Doctor, how about my granny? She okey,right?" Asked team with tears. The doctor was only able to look down with a tears.

"Im sorry kid, we try do our best to save your grandma. But, God loves her more".

The doctor's words were like a great slap in his face. His granny is gone? Go without leaving words? Without her hug, her kiss? No way.

This is all just a bad dream. God, please wake him from this dream. His granny still health at the morning and in evening his granny was gone.

No way. Why so fast? Why did everyone he loved leave him. Why!!!

.................................................................................

After a months his granny passed away, his parents asked him to stay with them in New York. They worried to leave team alone in Thailand. At first, team try to refuse it and said he can take care his own self. But after his parents and his phi persuaded him and said this also his granny mandate. Team agreed to stay with them. Leaving all his memories. It's really hard for team. But, reminded of his promise to his granny that he would find his own happiness. He just smiled with tears.

"I promise, i will be back soon with a smiled not a sadness. Please, always with me. Granny".

Flashback off..

Team Granny

Team Granny

.
.
.
.
.
.
end of chapter

_For this part it's short and i play with more "time" . Sorry if i make you guys confused 🌼_