05 : Jealous

At Dragon Bar..

Zee and Mark sipping a wine while waiting win

Mark ( Win bestfriend )

Mark : Where your brother, zee? He ask us to meet him here on time. But where is he?

Asked mark to zee

Zee : As usual, always the last one.. he only quick when it comes to love affairs.

Zee sip his wine again

Zee ( Win bestfriend )

1 hour later.....

win arrived..

Win : What’s up guys. Sorry im late. Got urgent meeting.

Mark : Like always…

said mark while looking at zee who only look at win without any reaction

He know his friends angry with him

Win : Today, my treat..

Zee and Mark look at each other and smiled

"deal..”

Zee : So, win i heard now you are busy with new product that will launch next month, right? So how do you feel, this your first product after take over GN Group.

Win : Well everything is ready just waiting for photo shoot for this product and then settle.

Answer win while sip his wine with a smiled.

Actually win can not wait to see his team..

Mark : Wow!! Nice.. so you already decide which model suitable for this product.

Win : Already make it. Team from NY C&o..

Win smirk,

Mark : Team… team..  his name familiar

Zee : Do.. do.. you mean Team Teerayu? A model from New York if im not wrong.

Win : Yes, it’s him. You know him?

Asked win to zee while raising his eyebrows

Zee : Everybody know him, dude. His work was amazing but to get him its very difficult especially i heard he never take offers from Thailand. He always reject it. I don’t know what his reason but his family from here. Suspicious, right.

Said zee without looking at win, while win just node it.

Mark : Oh yeah, I remember him. The most popular model and actor from NY C&o. No wonder his name very familiar. Wow!! congrats bro. You already get him?

Win : Not yet. Miss Dory still try to compute with his management. But, in my mind only him suitable for this project.

 He smirked.

They both looked towards win with faces that were difficult to interpret.

Mark : That smile. Very suspicious. You are not trying to flirt with him, right?

Win : What? No, i just said the truth.

Win try to cover his smile..

 Zee : If your company succeeded to make him as your ambassador. Your company will be the first one get him. You know, many big companies here trying to got him for their projects before but failed…. And if you want to try him as your next target, I think better you stop it. I heard he already engaged with someone. That’s a rumor i heard.

Suddenly Win’s face turned red. He feel jealous. He turned around his face to cover it from his friends.

Win : Really…but it's only just a fiance not a wife and its just a rumor.

Said win without looking at his friends. Zee was shocked, while mark almost spilled his drink after heard win words.

Mark : Win… don’t try mess around with someone who already have their owner. I don’t like it. You also know both of us always support you but to mess with someone who already have partner. We not agreed. Stop it, bro.

 Zee : Yeah, what mark said true win. We just don’t want you in trouble.

Both of them know win always get what his want. Thats why they don’t want win make any mistake or trouble.

“I just want to take back what should be my mine”.. said win slowly but can hear by zee

Zee : What do you said, win?

Win : Ouhh, nothing. I will try to not mess with him. I will be professional. Thanks for the advice.

Win smile and sip his wine slowly…

Zee : Okey..

And they just continued talking about their activities and business… and win act like nothing happen...

.....................................................................................................................

At Win home,

Win stared at team picture on his phone.

I don't care if you engaged or not. I will make you mine again, team.... you are mine.. always be mine... I will never let you go for second time.. You like or not i will make you as mine like before... I love you, baby... I miss you.. see you soon....

He smiled and he kisses team picture and took his towel and went to bathroom to take a shower...

.

.

.

End of Chapter 🌼