10 : Remember

Lately, Jay and Win have been bothering him a lot, causing Team feel discomfort. At first he thought Win contacted him for the reason of the work like phi fern said but it was just Win's reason to talk to him. And Jay, the second problem for him after Win.

“Oiyy, why both of them so annoying.”

For this week Team didn't have any filming so he decided to go home to his granny without telling his manager.

Team looked at his phone, there were 9 missed calls from phi fern and an unread message from phi fern and two people he didn’t like. When Team arrived at his granny’s house, he called his manager straight away. He doesn’t want phi fern to worry about himself.

Team : Hello, phi fern..

Fern : Hello, Team. Where did you go? I keep calling your phone nonstop. Where are you now? I was looking  you in your room, but you weren’t there. Where’re you go Team? ..

Team : Calm down phi, I’m okay. I at my granny’s house. I’ll be here for a week. So I don’t want to be bothered for a week.

Team said and then turned off his phone. He didn’t want to talk too long with his manager, because he knew if phi fern called him, there was something to talk about so he didn’t want to be bothered for the week

Fern : Team.. team.. team mm oiyyy.. this kid.

That morning Team went straight to his granny’s new home.

Hi granny, your clingy baby is back. It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other and had conversation together. How are you? Are you happy? I fulfilled my promise to you to return with happiness.

Said Team with a smile.

“Granny, you know I’m not Team who’s used to be, ugly, fat and easy to fall for other people’s. I’m Team you’ve always hoped to be able to take care of my own self without you having to worry about anymore. Thank you for everything. Without you there wouldn’t be an Team now.”

Said Team while wiped away his tears.

“Granny, you know i see him again. I think after 5 years everything will turn out in time. It’s all changed, just one thing that hasn’t changed. My heart, he still has a place in my heart. I’m engaged to someone already that i think he’s the one. But, I’m wrong. He’s not someone who... sorry cause made you disappointed again.”

Team continued talking with his granny.

Elsewhere,

Jim : Sir this Mr. Jay information you asked for.

Win : Okay, thank you.

Win started to check the information was given.

Win : Ex-fiancé? Wait, what it means. Asked Win to Jim.

Jim : Ouh, they had been engaged before but not long ago Mr. Team asked to end the engagement. But this matter is still a lot of people don’t know other than Mr Team’s family.

Win : What’s the reason they broke up?

Jim : According to the information, when Jay got engaged to Team, his status was a person’s husband but it was kept secret from Mr. Team ‘s knowledge alone.

Win : Means, his family knows about it?

Jim : Yes, sir. Because Jay is his brother’s business partner and Jay has long wanted Mr. Team. So his family accepted the proposal without discussing to him. At the first, Mr. Team accept it cause he also love Jay. But, when he find out about Jay status. He felt very disappointed and betrayed. That’s because their relationship is not like any other couples. The happy was only shown in front of the media because for Mr. Team the relationship was over but not for Jay.. Said Jim to Win. Win just nodded..