01 : Ugly

5 years ago...

Team POV :

Team grab his phone with a smile to call his boyfriend win. They already officially couple after 2 month win approach him. For the first time team not believe it and think win just want to play with him by calling him uan. And also win the popular guy in his school interested on him. Because in his school many girls and boys who have good looking than him. So impossible person like win will interest with him. Everyone in the school know win sexuality is bi.

flashback..

Win : Uan!! Hey uan. Uan!!

Team : Uan? is he calling me that?

Team just ignore that senior.

Win : Hey, uan. You!!. Are you deaf?

Team look at the senior.. "are you calling me, phi?"

Win : Yes, of course you, uan.

Team : My name not uan and I'm not uan. My name is team, phi.

Win : Team nice name. I'm win and i not insult you because your figure. I keep calling you uan because your cheek.

He touch team cheek with smirk..

"soft and cute"...

end flashback

The call already connected..

"Hello, hia. Are you wake up already? How about our plan for today, hia?" - team

"Hello uan. I'm going to take a bath and will pick you one hour later. See you soon my uan." - win

"See you soon, hia." - team

Team grab his towel and run to his bathroom. After 30 minutes... he go down to wait win in the living room.

Team live with his granny in Pattaya since he 5 years old because his parents stay in New York with his older brother and sister.

Team run to living room and hug his granny.

"Granny, good morning."

"Good morning my precious grandson. Why you look so happy today, love?"

"Ermmm, nothing."

"Where you want to go? Are you going to date?"

"Auhhh, how do you know granny?"

"Just looking at your face i know thats only one person can make my precious baby smile like this."

"You know me to well."

Suddenly, win arrived with his car..

"Ouh, my hia already here granny. Bye take care. I love you. Anything you call me, bye."

Team kiss his granny and go to win.

They go to restaurant and watching movie together. Their relation almost 1 month and this is their third date.

Many students in their school cannot accept their relationship because they thought team not deserve with win who is clever handsome and wealthy. They got jealous on team. For the first time many girls and boys who is admire win bully him and attack him. But after win angry them who touch team. Nobody dare to touch team again.