18. Country Ownership

Start from the beginning

"Moreover, I could not just stand by and watch the country , ruled by Matal Mogamett, the foster father of my subordinate Yamraiha to die. I just can't leave it behind." He said. "Therefore, I will not spare  no effort to revive Magnostadt."

The guy obviously wanted to plunder the country! This shameless uncle!

The fuming girl was not so happy about this.

Kouen, who had no reaction for a while hummed. "Then." Pulling Aladdin's small wrist and flinging him in the air as he caught him like a milk cat, said: "I will be taking this Magi."

Big reactions came out on different sides of the group as Aladdin struggled, but Kouen's smile was menacing that caused the boy to tremble.

"We made a deal, didn't we?" The Kou prince reminded.

The shivering boy could not refute and regretfully replied "yes..." weakly.

But still, Y/n was not happy on the events. No one refuted this Sinbad which made her mood even colder.

The sleepless princess found another person to hate today as she landed on the ground and spoke, finally letting her existence known. "That's a really kind offer, your majesty." Y/n was smiling mirthlessly as she entered the scene. "Hearing such heartwarming words has moved me to tears." Y/n obviously hate it when noble women use these kinds of words towards her, but it doesn't mean she didn't like doing it to others.

Heads turned to the young lady who is currently holding on to two covered heads in one hand and a sword which is stained with blood. but what was more striking is the unique jeweled blue eyes that was shining in her not-so-happy eyes.

"Y/n..." Aladdin called out in shock as he stared at the heads.

"I apologize if I was late to discuss about this matter since I took care of two bugs on my free time and forgot that we're still in this state." She paused and made her bloodied sword disappear. "But Magnostadt would like to decline such generosity, king Sinbad." 

"Hm? And why would the young lady say so?" Sinbad asked. "Also, may I ask, who could you be?" Looking at the crystaline blue eyes, he squinted his vision deeming this trait quite familiar. He might have heard of it somewhere along his travels, but he was sure that these eyes are truly special.

Y/n sighed, a look of shallow distress was in her eyes. "Before Matal Mogamett passed away, he made a contract agreement with me. That if he endanger the country in any means or dies, I, Y/n de Alger Obelia. The second princess of the Obelian empire will immediately take Magnostadt under my command." She explained, a direct shock to others whom had thought that she wasn't in any shape or form a royalty. But Y/n continued. "Now that both clause had been fulfilled, I will currently be responsible to relaying a message to you that Magnostadt now belongs to Obelia's rule under my name and will be transferred to the Black Tower."

She paused and let the idea sink in before continuing.

"Which means, the rehabilitation of this country, the people of this country and the well-being of this country, will be Obelia's responsibility."

"Obelian empire's second princess?"

"That's right." She hummed. "Anyway, I would like to inquire if you have an inkling idea of whose group these heads belonged to?" She asked, raising the freshly cut covered heads in her hands.

"Al Thamen!" Aladdin was quick to point out.

Y/n blinked and looked at her questioningly. "What is that?" She asked.

"W-why do you have their heads by the way?" Aladdin approached and asked.

"Oh, I was trying to interrogate them why their supporting that thing earlier. They even planned to kill you in your sleep. Can you believe it?" She sighed in distress.