Chapter 64

Chu Yun noticed that Huai's eyes were wrong, and a bad hunch appeared in his heart.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like this?" Chu Yun smiled awkwardly.

"You seem to be very concerned about whether my elder brother will return to Jeon's." Huai asked aloud.

"I ... am I not for you yet?" Chu Yun said.

"I?"

"Yeah, although your eldest brother is the eldest son of the Jeon family, you have been taking care of the Jeon family for so many years." Chu Yun looked uneasy about her boyfriend, "Uncle Jeon has given  your brother so many shares. It 's already very unfair. If you let your brother go back to the company, your hard work for so many years is in vain. "

"Has been in vain?"  Huai wondered.

"Yeah." Chu Yun nodded heavily.

"What do you think I worked for Qin's for so many years?"  Huai suddenly asked.

"Of course it is ..." Chu Yun thought that human nature is hypocritical, even if you want something in you, but there is no red-naked performance in front of people, so she said euphemistically, "Of course to let Jeon's better. "

"Then Jeon will get better and better even if my brother takes over the company."

"He could not manage the company at all." Chu Yun retorted.

"I will help him."  Huai met Chu Yun's incredible gaze, adding, "If Brother wants to take over Jeon's, if he still needs my help, I will help him."

"You are kidding me." Chu Yun did not believe it.

"I'm not."  Huai's attitude was extremely serious.

"Are you crazy?" From  Huai's words, Chu Yun was almost certain of her guess that Jungkook wanted to return to Jeon's again, and his boyfriend agreed without resistance.

Huai seemed to know Chu Yun for the first time. This girlfriend, who was always dignified and generous in front of him, had a distorted face because she was out of control.

"Then why did you let go, do you know what you gave up?" Chu Yun said indignantly, "I don't agree with you to do so."

"I don't need your consent," Huai reminded.

" Huai, I am your girlfriend." Chu Yun shouted.

"let's break up."

Chu Yun looked at the icy man whose eyes suddenly changed, as if a bowl of ice water had fallen down. At this moment she reacted, and she was just Huai's girlfriend.

"You ... what did you just say?"

"Let's break up."  Huai repeated it with the same expression, the same tone, and the same speed.

"No ... no, it's not like that. Are you kidding  Huai? Did you ... didn't you say you wanted to get married last time?" Chu Yun said, "I've only seen your family, and ... we didn't Okay, will you officially visit my family next week? "

"I will apologize personally to Uncle Chu, and I cannot  make an officially visit."

" Huai,  Huai, aren't you serious, right?" Chu Yun panicked Qin Huai's hand and said, "You know I love you."

"You don't love me, what you love is my identity as Jeon's general manager."  Huai looked at Chu Yun and said.

"But identity is also part of you." Chu Yun said, "It's like ... like you will like me ... not because I am Chu Xiong's daughter?"