Chapter 30

Color filter bar.

Although he was gone for almost two years, Liu Yuan found Shen Ximing in the dim light at a glance, because this man has a remarkable ability no matter where he is. If you want to find him, just follow the woman's obsessive sight.

Shen Ximing was seated on the second floor near the railing, his tie loosened slightly, carrying a glass of red wine, his eyes were full of charm.

"I didn't think I would make you Shen Ximing wait for me one day." Liu Yuan laughed and stood at the table, spread his arms and planned to give each other a hug, "Welcome back."

Shen Ximing gave her a cold look, put down the cup and said, "Sit."

"So cold? I want to give you a welcome hug." Liu Yuan sat down disappointedly.

Shen Ximing filled him with wine glasses, the two toasted and touched.

"I heard that you plan to get involved in the real estate circle of the Imperial City?" Liu Yuan asked.

"You know I am not looking for you for this matter." Shen Ximing said.

Liu Yuan paused, put down the glass in his hand and said: "I know you are for Lisa, but I also told you that Lisa is married. Although it is said that the elegant lady is very good, but the other daughter-in-law we Don't start, but you're still close to women. "

Shen Ximing looked at Liu Yuan without speaking.

"Don't look at me like this, it's strange to panic." Liu Yuan said, "Actually I want to ask you a long time ago, don't you think you are a strange person? If you like Lisa, why haven't you been active for so many years Contact her, you just have to say that there was no suitable opportunity before. Xiaoyuan was sick some time ago. Didn't the bone marrow bank abroad contact you? You didn't let me tell her. "

"To say that you don't like her, you always let me take care of her, and she secretly helps you when she has something." Liu Yuan actually didn't understand much, "Do you like her or don't you like her?" "

"What do you think?" Shen Ximing asked.

Liu Yuan thought for a while and said, "You really like it at the university, now ... not necessarily."

Liu Yuan looked at his former classmates, and his whole-body style was a little difficult to get close to. In the narrow and long phoenix eyes, all smiles were meanings that he could not understand.

Shen Ximing didn't answer Liu Yuan's question directly, but took a folder from behind and handed it to Liu Yuan. Liu Yuan took it in surprise, and then opened the reading under the other's sign.

"This is ..." Liu Yuan looked at the contents of the document with unbelievable eyes, "So Lisa was forced?"

"Lisa, whom you know, will go on a blind date before his brother is fully recovered, and then get married?" Shen Ximing asked back.

"So what are you going to do?" Liu Yuan asked.

Shen Ximing turned around and looked at the men and women in the bar. What flashed in his head was the girl in the university library who was shyly hiding behind the bookshelf.

"I want to give her a free choice." Shen Ximing said.

"So ..." Give Lisa the opportunity to choose instead of chasing her back. From the sentence of Shen Ximing, Liu Yuan knows, "You don't like Lisa anymore."

Shen Ximing smiled, attracting the beautiful girl at the next table to take a breath: "I like Lisa when I was in college, now I ... I don't know myself."