Chapter 10

When Lisa walked out of the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau, she was blinded by the sunlight outside the door and raised her hand unconsciously to cover the blinding sunlight. Jungkook saw it and moved his body forward so that the shadow of his body fell on Lisa Face.

"How did you come here?" Jungkook looked at a pair of unmarried couples and newly married couples holding hands in and out of the door. They always felt that their marriage was missing something.

"Metro." Lisa didn't notice Jungkook's movements, but put down the palm of his sunshade and stepped back half a step, trying to find a comfortable position for herself.

"Is something going to happen?" Jungkook asked as if he hadn't seen Lisa's avoidance.

"There is still a place to go, but it is not very anxious," Lisa said.

"Then go with me." Jungkook said.

"Where?" Lisa looked up.

"Just follow me."

Jungkook dragged the doubtful Lisa to a red motorcycle, and then put the only helmet on Lisa's head. His strength was a little strong. Lisa couldn't help but whimper.

"It's all right." Jungkook froze for a moment, trying to reach out and take the helmet off again.

"It's okay." Lisa took two steps back.

Jungkook didn't say anything, but he had a new definition of Lisa in his heart. His wife was a little squeamish, and she would have less energy in the future.

For the first time, Lisa was riding a motorcycle, sitting carefully in the back seat, holding the metal frame behind the motorcycle tightly with both hands. When Jungkook started the car, Lisa's body shook uncontrollably, herface instantly White.

Jungkook turned a corner, the car stopped in the direction of the gate, supported the ground, and then stretched his hands helplessly to the back, grabbing Lisa's hand holding the body and let her loop around his waist.

Lisa earned it, but Jungkook 's hand was too strong, and she could not pull her two hands with one hand.

"Hold tight." Jungkook 's voice was a little tough.

"I......"

"We are married, you have to try to get used to my contact." Jungkook turned back.

Lisablinked, and then her arms around Jungkook 's waist finally became quiet.

Jungkook rides a motorcycle very fast, as if a flexible fish swims in the ocean of traffic. Lisa hugged the man's thin waist tightly. The faster the speed, the tighter Lisa was on the floor. Finally, Lisa was all attached to Jungkook 's back, and the nose was full of aggression. appreciate.

Jungkook felt the tighter arms around his waist and the softness attached to his back. The corners of his mouth slowly curved, with a smile in his eyes, but the speed of the car was getting faster and faster.

The motorcycle left the road and turned into a few alleys, then the roadside environment slowly became quiet, and after a few more turns, the car finally stopped.

"It's here." Jungkook stopped the car.

Lisa quickly got out of the car and took off the bulky helmet on his head before raising her head to look at the building in front of her. This is the courtyard of a retro building. Looking at the vermilion gate in front of me and the wide courtyard wall together, Wu Tong probably knew that the area of ​​this house should be large.