Chapter 36

Lisa came home at night and found Jae, who had always been clean and tidy, with black dust on several places.

"Where did you go today?" Lisa asked Jungkook while holding Jae to take a shower, "as she rubbed Jae's ash."

"Go to Jeons." Young Master Jeon answered.

"Jeon's so gray?" Lisa looked at the nonsense man with her eyes open.

"That's right, I'll talk about him carefully, and don't give the cleaning processing funds, you see it is passively slack." Jungkook said indignantly, as if the one who didn't get the salary was himself.

Lisa gave a white glance to the man, and she was too lazy to hear him talk nonsense: "You are also gray, so hurry and go to take a bath."

"I haven't seen you for a day, and you will disgust me when you come back." Young Master Jeon is very sad. If the wife sees him rolling in the mud, will she divorce me?

Lisa sighed, turned her head toward the man, and the man bowed his head obediently. Lisa gave a kiss on the man's face and said, "Go to the bath."

"Aye ..." The man went foolishly to the bathroom of the master bedroom.

Jae has no face to look at his dad's stupidity. He is five years old. Isn't dad three years old?

Lisa helped Jae take a good bath and put on his pajamas. Jae obediently followed Lisa back to his house, climbed onto the bed himself, and looked at his mother quietly.

"Good night." Lisa smiled and kissed Jae's forehead. Jae blinked, as if he was saying good night to his mother, and then dragged the Rubik's cube in his hand to close his eyes.

Lisa turned off the lights, and quietly exited Jae's room. As soon as the door was closed, she turned and ran into a wet chest.

"Frighten me." Lisa wanted to take a step back and distance some distance, but where Jungkook would make her succeed, he hugged his wife in his arms.

With a contented sigh, Jungkook spoiled: "Wife-in-law, I missed you for a day today, did you miss me."

"What do you think?" Lisa was sweet.

Jungkook buried his head in his wife 's neck, and his voice was full of dependence: "Dr. Li said that when I 'm in a bad mood or want to lose my temper, I think about people and things that make me happy, so I can Better control yourself. Then I missed you for a day. "

Lisa's full of sweetness was transformed into distressed by such a man's words.

"Are you unhappy?" Lisa asked distressedly.

"Hmm."

"I'm here." Lisa didn't know how to comfort the man, she just hugged harder.

"daughter in law."

"Yes?"

"I'm not happy, could you comfort me?" Jungkook asked.

"How do you want me to comfort?" Lisa asked.

The man immediately released Lisa, his eyes glowed with green light, and stared at Lisa radiantly, carrying her on his shoulder at the moment when Lisa felt bad.

"You let me down." Lisa thumped the man fiercely.

The man obediently put his daughter-in-law on the bed, and then the whole person pressed on top.

"I haven't taken a shower yet." Lisa, who understood, said shamelessly.

"I will wash it for you." Then the man carried Lisa into the bathroom again.