"Dekhiye-"

"Faiz told that you don't take my name... Is it so jaan?" Ainam froze now she can't run. She gulped the chai in one go and stood properly in his arms, playing with his collar with shy smile.

She glanced in his eyes when felt his warm hand on her bare cold waist.  A deep shade of red surfaced her face.

Ehan pulled her in his arms taking them both to his room. Ainam held him tight when he walked the stairs.

On reaching he made her sit on vanity table in his closet. Ainam roamed her eyes in this place which smell of ehan she even found her clothes here might be the one that her parents sent.

"What were you saying?" Ehan asked with a straight face. Ainam shook her head. Ehan pulled her more close so she looked him.

"We don't take our husband's name doctor have you heard your mother taking her husband's name? No na same is here." Ainam ansewered playing with his collar

"Don't when people are around now you can freely yell my name mano jaan."  Ainam gasped at the choice of his words while he smirked drawing circles on her bare back

"I won't and we are alone so no need of names right?"Ainam shrugged pulling herself away from him but he held her.

"Kya hua hain nahi lena meine naam final!"

"You will." Ainam huffed shaking her head.

"Now it's not hard to take a four letter word. Come on love."

"Look I tried but failed I can't it's sort of not good please."

"Take this as my gift love try to karlo." Ainam get flushed when he speaks this way. She chewed her lips not knowing how to save herself.

"Acha theek hain don't no need-" ehan know it must be something that she is finding hard and let it go but froze when he heard her. He pulled away

"Ehan." Everything seems to freeze and stop around them ainam pulled ehan with collar with a smirk knowing that he must be in shock. It wasn't that hard but she just never took his name. So felt a bit shy.

"Say that again" ainam laughed at the typical words. Ehan held her chin pulling her more close to him ainam gulped staring him.

"Golden words are not repeated." It was enough for him he held her chin more firmly and pulled her in soft kiss.

Ainam smiled fisting his shirt when he found his way to her bare waist. It has been like this.

"You really know how to make my day day ainam and I am really thankful for you being my wife is the bestest thing I can ask for." Ehan confessed with a happiness and contentment in his eyes.

"And you had fights over this with aunty" Ainam teased him who rolled his eyes

"Oh little did I know this that I will have lady with soft heart." Ainam nodded leaning on his shoulder.

"Even I happy that I have a man whom I can trust and cherish." Little did ainam know that ehan paled at her words

Ainam held his hands kissing them both with love ehan tried to smile, for a weird reason he was blocked it was as if someone had knocked air off him.

"I will always treat you like my king, but all you have to do is never let my trust break."ehan smiled nodding and pulled her in hug.

Life is always playing game with him, everything dawned him, the reason alveera and ainam.

"Now let me go and sleep or else alveera will do omething in morning." Ainam chuckle climbing down the vanity table but a hand stopped her.

She turned to ehan who was in deep thoughts. He was stiff all of a sudden.

"You trust me right?" Ainam smiled

'Than never leave me even if-" Ain frowned as to from where this was coming all of a sudden.

"I will never leave your side but alveera should be with us for she is the reason of our happiness." Ehan chuckle nodding. She will never  leave his side she said it.

Ehan pulled ainam in a deep kiss holding her by chin and ainam held his shirt corner as her legs were giving away.

She smiled and he smiled back loving the feel of heart race. Everything seems perfect this night and ainam prayed that every night seems and stays this way.

**********

Next morning was different for ehan who woke up with a make up on face.

Well, alveera along with ainam slowly painted his nose with pink paint and draw some black lines starting from his beard to mid of his cheek.

Giggling they walked to start thier day not disturbing him. With laughter in throat.

When ehan woke he walked down to see ainam seated with alveera having food.

"Who told you paint me veera." Both of them jumped on thier places at the deep angry voice.

Both turned with apologetic face melting the man who glared both the ladies.

"This can be removed when you wash veeran will help you." Alveera gulped down the food and walked with her daddy who glared her mama.

"Why you did this are books not enough. "Alveera giggle rubbing his nose with make up remover.

Alveera was standing over the bathroom slab rubbing his nose and cheek and ehan stood his hands clasped back waiting for his daughter to finish this all.

Even after standing on slab alveera reached his shoulder he was just too tall

"Daddy your nose will remain red and these will stay for a while. I can't help it."

Alveera kissed his cheek climbing down the slab and run out.

To be continue......