chapter 2

Kabhi yeh nahi sochna ki hum tumhe yaad nahi karte....
Raat ki akhir, subha ka pehla khayal ho tum....

Desi.......

For a boy or you can say male species only desi food is best Or out of the world.

When it comes to clothes or mother or wife they keep  save distance.

A desi mother is so  full package of savage answers.

For clothes they can wear a single black shirt with five small holes on them for five years till the desi mother comes and use it for poocha kapda. But throw a huge tantrum for kurta salwaar in which they can slay the whole nation.

Wife.... Well the discussion is on whether a desi wife is tooo shy or very bold.

Yeh boys ko forty five degree ki garmi sehi nahi jaati par biwi chahiye hot. Matlab kya hi hypocrite insaan hote yeh.

A desi family be it joint or nuclear the mornings are not less than a war field.

Mothers shouting at the top of their lungs while father is reading the newspaper and children yawning or groaning at thier names which are being called by thier mothers.

But a family with a strict mother and father, a home is so silent like it won't look like a family stay there.

Same is like this family with two boys and still well mannered home,bhai wah!!

Let us see who stay here

butool fatima  hamid and owaise hamid who are the best yet strict parents have three sons.

One is zaid the youngest one with an elder brother sohail and the eldest one who stay alone in his own flat Ehan hamid.

They have thier own hospitals in various parts of the India. And like every elder son Ehan worked hard with his father and now they are in this position.everyone here are doctors

And the target of today's taunt session was ehan himself for he slept in his penthouse when he promised that would come home for four nights.

"Have you all ever seen in other houses how they treat thier mother?? Here a son can't come home on his mother's request." Butool said loudly while pouring milk to prepare tea

"Ammi..... I swear I didn't do that on purpose, I was tired and went there just in reflex understand please.... In the morning the first thing I did was coming here." Ehan explain to deaf ears.

"Ohooo..... Very good I owe you for coming home. I begged you to stay here but you.... You never gonna listen me. Apni biwi ko bhi aise hi karoge." 

Every eye went to ehan as he rolled his eyes at this sentence. Here we go again. Shaadi!!

"Nahi mama usko mein aapki help ke liye rakhoga hmmm....." Ehan digged his own grave as he got a hard glare from his parents.

"I can afford a maid no need of your wife to do my work..... Look Owaise your kids are just seated here while I am walking back and forth keeping these all."As if realising both the boys stood and walked to kitchen bringing bowls filled with curry.