chapter 3

Jaane kaisi nazar thi unki....?
Jabhse unki nazar ne
Iss nazar ko Jis nazar se tha dekha
Tabh se iss nazar ne Kisi aur nazar ko
Iss nazar se aik baar bhi na dekha

Eyes......

The only organ which can speak truth without having words in them.

Ehan stood looking around on podium ready to speak with a confidence which none can have.

Like a typical sibling he roamed his eyes for his brother who was recording his speech. Ehan graced his lips with a small smile and begin his speech.

Everything went smooth as he wanted to encourage the students towards the goal and he tried his best.

When he was done he thanked everyone and walked down the podium.

On his way he glanced at the lecturers group who were talking among themselves and giggling. But his orbs caught the girl who was looking beautiful in the dress which really suited her feauters.

But than closing his eyes and muttering astaghfirullah ehan walked out of the hall to his brother so they both can drive home together.

Ehan was walking while texting his mother that they will reach in half an hour. But suddenly he bumped into the petite figure who hissed in pain.

"Can't see and walk? You can really remove those it's really almost sunset time." Ainam advised to the man who kept staring her with shades on his eyes. She was already so done with the day. Now all she wanted was a cup of chai and her bed.

She had a worse headache, she was trying her best to keep her eyes open but she knew her eyes must be red.

She pushed the tall bulky man who didn't have any plan on letting her go. Ehan took steps back and bowed his not daring to look at the lady who was so beautiful yet outspoken. She ordered him to remove the shades.

Ainam walked pass him to gates than to her car. She climbed in car and started the engine taking a reverse she drove out.

She drived as slow as possible to her home she stopped near by for head ache got worsen. She groaned in pain.

Massaging her forehead she sat in car for few minutes, when she felt her headache lessen she drive to her home.

When she reached her home she could sense that her home had guest. She really wanted to drive back to from where she came.

Taking a deep breath she tiptoed to her room and no one noticed to her luck. She silently changed and laid on her bed feeling extremely tired.

With in seconds she was in lala land of her sweet sleep.

*******

Ehan and sohail were driving to their home but on thier way they got a call

"Yes mommy?" Sohail asked.

"Boys I will send you the address arrive there soon."

Before they could ask anything her mother cut the call. They both knew where this was.