chapter 1

Kabhi yeh nahi sochna ki hum tumhe yaad nahi karte....
Raat ki akhir, subha ka pehla khayal ho tum....

Sukoon....

This is what a person  feels after completing all the chorus and just wanted to hit the bed.

But that's not easy when your mother is home and that too in kitchen. You have to drag yourself to help your mother if she is in kitchen.

And helping mother in kitchen is nothing but calling your death.

You have to help her while listening to her lectures I repeat lectures. The long lengthy lectures which starts with her life and ends with our studies.

Ainam was cutting onions while her mother was marinating the chicken.

And ainam was confused whether she is crying or it's the onion because she really wanted to take a power nap but damn this onion.

Onion which are only tearing her eyes  which were supposed to be resting now. Ya Allah sabr!!

"Mommy yeh hum kal nahi kar sakte??" Ainam whined tiredly

"Kyu kam karne ka dill nahi hai....?" Her mother asked in busy tone.

Oh ainam caught that sarcasm. Oppz!

"No..... Let's complete this soon" ainam said loudly and at end murmured.

And this way ainam heard many lectures, some hits over head and some kisses over her hair which marked the end with they both seated for the lunch.

"Mommy......how can you do this??matlab itna achaaa khanaa!wah maza agaya!! Ainam dramatically said knowing how to show her love for her mother.

"Hmmm...... Kabhi tum bhi kar liya  karo" Mother said in sarcasm and soft smile on lips

"Haan!!agli baar" Ainam said grinning. Her mother shook her head at this girl who always say same thing but never does this.

"Mommy I will be late tomorrow.... We have an event in college."Ainam's mother nodded.

Well, let's have family introduction of ainam basim.

She is one and only daughter to sana ahmed basim and sabeer basim.

Ainam who is very loved and cherished girl by both sides of the family.

Ainam basim, lovely, beautiful, specs girl who is a lecturers in a 11th and 12th class.

Who loves people but also need some space,a soft spoken,with heart of silver is the daughter of sana ahmed.

The heart of her father but also respects father for he is so sweet for her.

After meal both daughter and mother were sipping tea while discussing about the latest rishta came for ainam's cousin.

Than a car entered the gates catching the attention of the duo. A man followed the elder son of the family.

Ainam walked to them with a frown as to why he came here without informing.