chapter 4

Jaane kaisi nazar thi unki....?
Jabhse unki nazar ne
Iss nazar ko Jis nazar se tha dekha
Tabh se iss nazar ne Kisi aur nazar ko
Iss nazar se aik baar bhi na dekha

World......

It can be either small or huge. It depends on your behavior you can either be happy with small family with your wife and child or else with all your parents siblings and relatives.

If your wife and child makes it happy with small family than be it small but it should be happy too.

Always remember if you are happy than your surrounding will be happy. It all depends on your point of view.

Your point of view can change your happiness or sadness. So always try to make your surrounding bright and jubilant. If you feel sad than remember there is another person too to make you more sad so show them that no one can empower your heart and mind.

Ehan sat on sofa pinching bridge of his nose controlling his anger.

There sat his parents and speaking about safa who was now irritating him just by her name.

Every now and than ammi would speak about safa. His father helping her.

"Ammi she would stay with you." Ehan announced stopping his parents conversation

"Why ehan?"  His father asked

"I don't want these all but you both want this." Ehan said with anger on his face.

"You agreed to this.... Don't chicken out"his mother warned him

"I said you people to slow down but you want to bring her by next week itself that too with no other ceremony." Ehan kept his voice low but was boiling inside

"If you want-" Ehan cut his mother.

"Ammi I don't even want that girl! I agreed just because.... Are they really that eager to send her out. Why you people are being in hurry?" Ehan suddenly asked as if relentless to know the reason behind all this hurry.

"Her parents wanted to because they need to get shift somewhere else so they asked if-"

"Let them ammi. If they want to shift they can why are they throwing her out?!" Ehan pointed out.

"Because they wanted to move in new house after safa's rukhsati." His mother explained

"Tell them to wait till she is really done. Not by forcing her ammi." Ehan tried explain his parents.

"Har mard utavala hota hain aur tum ho ke usse lana hi nahi chahte....." Ehan rolled his eyes at the comments.

"Okay I spoke to her and she okay with all these" His mother started.

"What about me? Am I not getting married? You people asked her but didn't even let me know. Zaid told me Or else you people have called me say about these on wedding day itself am I right?" Ehan stood from his place having enough of this all.

"What happened bete you didn't like the girl or something else?" His mother asked knowing his mind and thoughts

"You people sure that she is okay and not being forced?" Ehan again asked sitting again