chapter 23

Mujhe fursath hi kaha ke mausam  suhana dekho,
Aapki yaad se niklo
Toh zamana dekho.....

Life is really beautiful with a husband who loves you and respects you with a child who accepts you with all her heart and they both cherish you so much that it hurts.

Ehan was really a different person now,he speaks more than his daughter and his daughter never leaves a chance to tease him.

Life was very perfect with funny arguments and helping each other, how the moments turned in to days and than months no one knew.

Tomorrow will be thier six months anniversary and ainam was planning something for her husband.

She wanted this moment to be most cherished and full of laughter. She and alveera were acting like detectives and some how sneaked faiz's number knowing only he is sane one in them.

Now ehan was busy with hospital works so ainam and alveera were seated in hall dialing his phone. On third ring faiz picked the phone.

"Who is this?"Ainam rolled her eyes at the question.

"Aslamualaikum, ainam here." She heard some shuffling sounds and clearing of throat.

"Wa- walaikumsalam bhabhi ji kaisi hain aap?" Alveera giggled when his tone changed.

"Alhamdulillah woh puchna tha ke kya kal woh free hain?" Ainam asked chewing her lips.

"Woh kon bhabhi ji?" Faiz was literally confused.

"Aapke dost....." Don't why but ainam realised now that she never took his name.

"Kas-oh! Ehan ki baath karahi hain aap." Alveera slapped her head making ainam pout.

"Aur kya faiz..."

"Nahi kal do major surgeries hain unki." They both pout again

"Oh! Schedule kabh tak free hoga?" Ainam again questioned

"Next day on 6 bhabhi ji....." Hogayi anniversary yahi. Ainam thought

"Acha.... Koi aur nahi kasakta hain surgery and all." Ainam asked alveera showed her little tumbs to motivate her.

"Mushkil hain because yeh patients important hain." They both pout again

"Okay than abhi kaha hain woh?" Ainam asked there was some noise in  background on the other side.

"Surgery mein hain two hours mein free hojayega." The ladies huffed shaking thier head.

"Hmm. Tum kya karahe ho?" Ainam asked very angrily.

"Woh mein lunch kar raha tha." Faiz replied and ainam can say that he must be grinning.

"Humm good enjoy woh free hoge toh kehna ke mene call ki thi okay?" Ainam told to which came another shuffling sound.

"Okay. Bhabhi koi kaam tha?" 

"Nahi bas aise hi thoda se feverish feel karahi thi." Ainam knew this was going to asked and alveera smirked as she told ainam how these male doctors are. And they prepared a nice reason.