thank you technoblade

last night i saw the video techno's father uploaded. Sadly, technoblade has passed away.

I have been trying to gather my thoughts since the news broke, but i honestly haven't been able to do it properly.

over the past two years in the fandom, technoblade has always been a comfort. I always made sure to watch streams when he did them, and watch the uploads whenever they would come out. And hearing of his passing kind of crashed everything down on me. If that makes sense.

I feel like i'm in denial right now because i feel he's gonna tweet saying "got you nerds" but i know that isn't going to happen. And it fucking sucks.

I hope that technos family and friends are healing okay. Techno was a humorous, kind person. And even though I didn't know him personally, he was still a huge comfort to me- as well as most of you here probably.

So Im updating to let you guys know that i'm here for your grieving. Grief is a horrible thing to go through alone, so if you ever need to chat or anything please message. I love you guys. And please remember to take care of yourselves during this sad grieving.

Please if you're able to, donate to the sarcoma foundation, so we can get closer to curing sarcoma cancer.

https://www.curesarcoma.org/sarcoma-resources/

Thank you Techno.