✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

"Heh?" the girl released a Techno like sound as she whipped her head towards him.

"Dream invited me. Its not for a few months but I was thinking it would be a fun break from yeehaw ol Texas."

"When?" the girl was deep in thought.

"January. I dont know how long I'll be staying but you could probably stay for a week or two?"

"I have to talk to Margo about it, but it seems fun!" in reality, the girl was extremely nervous. She had only ever been in Texas and Canada when she was younger. Planes absolutely terrified her, and airports triggered her anxiety a little too quickly.

"Ley you dont have to go if you dont want to."

"Are we taking a plane?"

"No, Im gonna drive there."

"Perfect. Im in."

"Okay." and he grinned. Nicks grin was one that made you smile as well. You could always tell they were genuine. So Oakley smiled as well, and texted Margo about the plans she had just agreed to. Since it was only October, she had a lot of time. It was going to be Halloween next week, and there was one issue with that.

"Nick did you get the wings or the horns?"

"Of course not. I don't dress up for Halloween."

"But we're doing the matching costume!"

"I never agreed to that."

"Yeah you did dumbass-"

"When?"

"literally last week in discord."

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING."

"WHY WOULD I BE JOKING YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT HALLOWEEN IS TO ME."

"DREAM AND I ARE DRESSING UP AS RESPONSIBLE ADULTS."

"FUCK YOU." And Oakley turned herself to look at his wall. She went on her phone, and texted Margo.

bbg <33
(xxx)xxx-xxxx

okay just lmk!
4:45

nevermind this son
of a bitch got
on my nerves.
4:56

what
4:56

cancel those plans
4:57

She knew he was looking over my shoulder, so it was no surprise when he dragged her shoulders down to the ground to make eye contact with the blonde. The way they were positioned, She had a stare down with his chin. And him the same but with her forehead.

"DONT CANCEL PLEASE."

"so clingy. Dress up with me."

"noooooo-"

"I'll cancel."

"Fine."

"Thank you!" And she smiled, before blowing air onto his chin, making him quickly release her shoulders, and swat at his chin. He was trying so desperately to remove the girls germs.

"EW COOTIES!"

"Oh my fucking-"

"LANGUAGE!"

And she punched his shoulder. Hard. Not fucking today was she dealing with this.

"So January?"

"Mhm."

"Okay."

"SHIT!"