♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

This Christmas started just as you would expect it to go. Terrible and chaotic.

Oakley woke up, wrapped in Nicks arms. She was terribly warm, because he was like a personal furnace. So, she looked at the clock on her nightstand, and saw the time. almost 1 pm. Now, that wouldn't be bad, if they didn't have 8 boys coming over in less than 3 hours. So she jolted out of bed, and brutally shook Nick until he woke up. When he cracked his eyes, and saw her, he knew they were in deep shit. So they both ran out of the room, to an empty kitchen. The other two were still sound asleep. So, Oakley gestured Nick to pull everything out of the fridge, while she went to wake up the others. Waking them up took way longer than needed, as they would simply throw pillows at her. Well, until there was no pillows left. So within twenty minutes, the three of them were also gathered in the kitchen. Nick, not only got all of the needed ingredients out of the fridge, but had the presents and wrapping necessities securely in Oakley's room. So after a brief meeting of what they needed to get done, they were off.

Nick had the job of present wrapping, and setting under the tree. He also, once done with that, had to clean their living room. Oakley had the job of mashed potatoes, and helping Nick with his jobs. And then Margo and Sarah would make the rest of the food and clean the kitchen. So they started. Oakley pulled out the trusted instant mashed potatoes, and rushed to her room to aid the helpless Nick. They speedran the wrapping- or Oakley did while Nick shoved them into bags full of tissue paper. So, they finished that by 2ish, and then ran to the living room to clean that. Margo and Sarah were busy basting, baking, and making stuffing. While they were waiting they set the table. And finally, at around 4, they were finished with everything- well they were all still in pajamas. Wait. They only had an hour.

So, as one would do, they sped to their respective rooms, Nick changing in Oakleys bathroom. Then, in the nick of time, they were completely ready. A coincidence of many that day, am i right?

The first people to arrive were the minors. Tommy walked in busting with energy, Tubbo at his trail. Ranboo was behind them carrying all the presents he could. Tommy and Tubbo only had a pack of lofthouse cookies each, but who was complaining? Those were good as hell. (Author here, confirming that lofthouse cookies are amazing, and i maybe just bought a whole package for myself lol) But they set their presents down by the tree, and joined the others by the couch. More and more trickled in, until everyone was there. If you were to guess what they were talking about, its not politics. Its minecraft. Specifically, the best way to speedrun. Clay obviously had a mouthful, but Nick, and Margo would pitch in here and there. Oakley, Karl, and Quackity talked about upcoming lore they had planned, and everything was good. They all started filling their plates, and finished rather quickly. Since the dining table was very small, some people were on the counter, floor, and any place really. They chatted about anything streaming or minecraft related, and by the time they finished, the sun had started setting. So, they gathered by the tree and handed out presents to each other.

They decided to go youngest to oldest to make it fair. So that means the order would go- Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Sapnap, Quackity, Oakley, Dream, Sarah, Margo, Karl, Punz, and finally George. But since your author is only one person and has to play valorant with friends in half an hour, I'm not doin every single persons presents in detail.

Tommy got a reversible octopus, a crewneck, an airpods case, a new mic stand, a HD camera, some vans, a lava lamp, a fat stuffed seal, a scrapbook of a frame by frame shot of him singing Jump in the Cadillac, a minecraft cow crocheted by Sarah, and a Dream youtooz.

Tubbo got a Ranboo cardboard cutout, a drawing ipad, a friend for benson- a glow up cat, a ukulele, a bee plush, some of Quackity's unreleased merch, a cool bucket hat, a new microphone, a Karl Jacobs youtooz, a blanket Sarah hand made, and a fun lil hug coupon booklet.

Ranboo got masks from three of the people, all coming with gift cards to taco bell, and culvers, he also got some unreleased Quackity merch, along with a lemon demons vinyl, some fingerless gloves, a 'Ranboo my beloved' pillow, a bag of Haribo gummy bears- but the huge bag you can only get on amazon, a pair of airpods, a Ranboo themed blanket Sarah made, and a pair of converse.

Sapnap got a collar- guess from who ahem, a hat, a hoodie, a pair of sick shoes, a pack of Pokémon cards, a crocheted frog by Sarah, a bandana just like his mc character had, a cookbook, a greenscreen, a new monitor, and a note from Oakley, that said 'DO NOT OPEN IN FRONT OF EVERYONE'

Quackity got a new beanie, a new hat, a bucket hat, a baseball cap, a Hawaiian shirt, a duck plushie that Sarah crocheted, another dad shirt, some pajama pants, a rubber duck, an ipad, and a cocomelon toy set.

Oakley got a 24 pack of white monster, led light strips, a led light sign, a minecraft pig that Sarah crocheted, a new keyboard, a new mousepad, a 'Live Laugh Love' sign, a wireless charging station, a adorable pair of shoes, and a black corset. Nothing from Sapnap though. She didn't question it though, as he was pretty forgetful, or maybe it was too big to be put in the room?

Dream got a pair of converse, a pair of vans, a not Walmart looking pair of Nike's, a chain for his jeans, a turtleneck, a Quackity youtooz, a pair of airforce 1's, a pair of high top vans, a galaxy mousepad- courtesy of Oakley, A hat crocheted by Sarah, and some unreleased Oakley merch.

Sarah got a bunch of little trinkets, all the others had pitched in to buy her a car as well, which she was ecstatic about. (A/N i love Sarah if you guys cant tell)

Margo got only pacifiers from everyone, as a gag joke- but her actual present was a whole new PC set up they all pitched in for. She had been using the same PC since college, and it was giving out.

Karl got a lot of nail polish, a very expensive ring, a frog hat Sarah crocheted, a Pokémon card pack, a new pair of headphones, a 24 pack of monster, a wizard hat, a Hufflepuff scarf, Rodrick rules on dvd, a promise of 100 gifted subs, and a sweater.

Punz, who asked for the bare minimum, got an array of gift cars to different locations, and multiple hoodies. Except Sarah crocheted him a bucket hat, and Margo got him a baby pacifier, saying it was because he was a baby rager.

George got a pair of colorblind glasses (lol i forgot the name), a blanket with a tiny pair of gogy goggles in the corner made by Sarah, a Sapnap youtooz, a new stream deck, a pink strawberry milk shirt, a supreme crewneck, a pair of joggers, a pair of yeezys, a heart pillow, a limited edition dream coin, and a minecraft sword.

The group thanked each other for the gifts, and sorted out the sleeping situation.

They all set blankets out, making a fort of some sorts. They decided they would all snuggle in the living room, and wake up to make breakfast before everyone left. The three girls were walking towards Oakley's room to grab blankets until the doorbell rang. Oakley, volunteering, walked towards the door. They weren't expecting anyone, but maybe another smp member hadn't left yet and wanted to join. Sarah was trailing behind her- confused as well. So when Oakley opened the door to two very uninvited guests, Sarah quickly slammed the door.

"No fucking way." Margo said, slowly walking to the pair.

"Yeah fucking way. They got the address." Oakley said sighing.

"That's not all." Sarah mumbled.

The whole group started transferring towards the door.

"What do you mean?" Nick asked, hearing her.

"They got a picture of my face."

a/n

sweating